Open season on police in WA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Open season on police in WA

Post by The Dr Of Style on Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:48 pm

For all the talk on making laws regarding mandatory sentences for attacking public officers (I think only cops) again I am amazed today that a father & 2 sons who fought a cop who is now paralysed on one side got off today with nothing....sorry one son will be charged with threatening to kill a bystander..........now I only know the basics but they tasered the father while he was fighting....and to stop them the son's attacked the cop...now he's in a wheelchair ....it will be interesting to follow the news and vibe of Perth tomorrow..... Maybe I'm a little more sensitive to this being a teacher & the wife a nurse, but there is definately a flow on effect for people in the service industries

Same goes with the drunk 1 punch laws....you make the choice to get drunk, fight someone ....they die due to cracking their head, you're responsible.....no fight, no cracking of the head...forseeable or not.... where has all the common sense gone?

The Dr Of Style
Has Zero Offence

Number of posts : 1454
Trading Status : 45
Registration date : 2008-03-09

View user profile http://cglcustompaint.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Open season on police in WA

Post by FIELDY on Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:56 pm

That's screwed up hard, I'm not one to condone cops cos in my neighbourhood they usually start the shit, but they are a minority. But that ain't right if was injured and his life is going to change totally.

The teachers that were assaulted etc in the private school rumble last week, were left high and dry. I think if you did it you should pay for it, one way or the other.

The laws need to be changed big time, as for the Drunk 1 punch law, what happens if you get attacked by a drunk? That drunk has a weapon? My little brother defended him and his girlfriend from a group of drunk guys. He was coming out the movies, they started hit him and he fought back - hes been in Jail for 2 years and 3 months, and will be released in Sept.

Never had a fight or brush with the law, not even speeding fines. But he was a Tournament Kick boxer 7 years ago. Assault with intent to cause Grievous bodily harm and intent to commit manslaughter - all cos he didn't warn them first of being a kick boxer. Appealed and got it down to 3 years - originally was 7.

The system sucks but then again it was built for crim's by crim's...

FIELDY
Has Phillipinos coming in through the back door

Number of posts : 385
Trading Status : 12
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMyth on Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:08 pm

words cannot explain how disgusting that is, and how low those types of people are.

TheMyth
Busted by Adam & Jamie

Number of posts : 935
Trading Status : 33
Registration date : 2008-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FIELDY on Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:32 pm

I guess its all Karma really, cos the guys who got off for starting the fight and groping my bro's girlfriend, 2 were in a car accident - ones learning to walk, and the other got stabbed in a fight at a pub in Campbelltown...

As for the guys who bashed the cop, theres will be coming....

FIELDY
Has Phillipinos coming in through the back door

Number of posts : 385
Trading Status : 12
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:33 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top