DC UNIVERSE INFINITE HEROES

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DC UNIVERSE INFINITE HEROES

Post by The Iceman on Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:15 am

Just a heads up on a Toyworld catalogue I received in the letterbox last night.
It has listed DC Universe Infinite Heroes 3 packs for $7.99 at Toyworld Parafield (S.A.)
The picture it uses is a 3 pack of Supergirl-Bizzaro-Wondergirl. I have rang them and every other Toyworld in South Australia but they all have only the two 3 packs that were around a couple of months ago..... Mirror Master-Flash-Weather Wizard and Commissioner Gordon with 2 SWAT members. Perhaps some of the other Toyworlds in your state may have different ones.
The annual TOY FAIR for retail sellers is due in a couple of weeks perhaps then there may be some confirmation on DC Universe Classics appearing here. I did personally see series 6 of DCUC and DCIH on a Mattel listing sheet at my local Toyworld but price and availability are not known yet. Being as each Toyworld is a seperate franchise it is up to the owners of each to decide whether they will stock them or not and price matched to demand would have a huge influence on that. No point in ordering a whole case from them if it is still cheaper to order from overseas. Will keep you posted any local happenings.
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

The Iceman
Wants to ride your tail

Number of posts : 304
Trading Status : 11
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DC UNIVERSE INFINITE HEROES

Post by Xenaphobia on Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:49 am

I've only ever seen the Flash and Gordon three packs in my local Toyworlds (Brisbane, Queensland). It sounds like the catalogue picture may have been a mistake.

Will be interested in hearing what is happening with DCUC supply at a local level. Then again, given recent hikes in toy prices, I fear how much they'll attempt to charge for them (given something like the Batman B&B is retailing for $20.00 at K-Mart).

Cheers.

Xenaphobia

Number of posts : 1327
Trading Status : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top