Im back - finally my net and PM's are WORKING!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Im back - finally my net and PM's are WORKING!!!

Post by FIELDY on Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:11 am

I have had dramas for the last 2 or 3 weeks getting on here, HOJ, and the Fwoosh etc.

I can log in, post comments, but can and cannot send PM's or read Pm's (mood of my computer governed this), Email was a joke, and my Ebay assault was non existent. And the fact it randomly crashed when it liked.

I went the way of antivirus scans, and purchased programs etc - which did little or nuthing to correct the problem, until I saw one of those late night ads on TV, not the ones looking for GF's or the hot wild 3 nurse mini movies sms'd to your iphone. But the one of the mobile geeks - computer repairs, well $100 later I cna get my emails, PM's, IMS, and facebook requests - YAY!!!!! The guy said that my limewire was not set up correctly and someone in the phillipines was coming in through the backdoor, Im not gay, but theres nothing wrong with it if its your cup of tea, and trawling my playlists and somehow had block my general uses etc. All fixed and ready to go.

Quick notes though - Behemoth, still getting figs as the ones you after were released in limited numbers, and DBF I got you that case - it was a variant case with all 3 variant figs so will hit u by PM 2nyt, I gotta go back to working, hahaha

I will this evening be replying to all and sundry who have PM'd , emailed and yelled at the computer trying to get me.

FIELDY
Has Phillipinos coming in through the back door

Number of posts : 385
Trading Status : 12
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im back - finally my net and PM's are WORKING!!!

Post by behemoth on Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:40 am

FIELDY wrote:The guy said that my limewire was not set up correctly and someone in the phillipines was coming in through the backdoor, Im not gay, but theres nothing wrong with it if its your cup of tea, and trawling my playlists and somehow had block my general uses etc.

LOL!!!

No worries mate, I just thought you were ignoring me!

behemoth

Number of posts : 197
Trading Status : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top