Sam's Stuff : Finalised Grayskull dungeon Dio page somethin at the end... =-p

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sam's Stuff : Finalised Grayskull dungeon Dio page somethin at the end... =-p

Post by FIELDY on Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:31 pm

I thought the amp was a accessory, and paddle pop sticks are always handy!!! I use em for pallets and making crates, girders, fire axe boxes etc for dio's.

My dio has gotten so far away from me its not funny, its become a city,,,, LOL, More sticks....

FIELDY
Has Phillipinos coming in through the back door

Number of posts : 385
Trading Status : 12
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sam's Stuff : Finalised Grayskull dungeon Dio page somethin at the end... =-p

Post by Sam on Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:29 am

nope, its built from a section of a section of mojo, some hobby metal cut to shape, some nail heads for dials, some vernier thruster cones for speakers and grill from some random material I got from spotlight!

POPSTICK LOVE LOL.

which dio is that mr mcFieldy? point me, im lazy! lol.

Sam
Good trader, better whinger

Number of posts : 1231
Trading Status : 1000
Registration date : 2008-10-31

View user profile http://samscustomz.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSweetestThing on Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:23 am

That is just amazing...I'm majorly impressed!

TheSweetestThing
Only bows down for Droothr

Number of posts : 1536
Trading Status : 40
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam on Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:27 am

Thanks sweetest glad u likey =-) The new owner might want the others in the band done, though im not sure yet, so could be more perms and flares on the way LOL.

Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by hemble on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:12 pm

Totally awesome work on the sculpting you should very pleased with yourself, your work is top notch.

Ron

hemble

Number of posts : 126
Trading Status : 0
Registration date : 2008-09-11

View user profile http://www.hemblecreations.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Scream Man on Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:31 am

thats amazing Sam, it really is!

The Scream Man
Something funny about gerbils and pussies..

Number of posts : 774
Trading Status : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rat Fink on Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:18 am

Unbelievable, Sam.

Incredible transformation, stunning work.

Rat Fink

Number of posts : 173
Trading Status : 24
Registration date : 2008-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam on Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:32 pm

Hmm, better late than never to say thanks for kind comments, right? so "thanks" hehe

As usual, life gets in the way, and well, you know..

However, thought i would drop on by and show off another couple of customs. Not quite the same vein as previous, however if im cheeky about it * and this figure is very cheeky,... well, from the back she is LOL* its taken over a year to make.. but only cuz I was lazy hehe..

SOOOOOO

ANyone heard of Witchblade?
How bout the anime version?

well heres my take on Masane, the anime babe, and also a resculpt of the horrendously unfortunate faced Witchblade from LCBH line...

She was made from elektra body with massives amounts of apoxy sculpting, a recast anime head, lots of hair sculpting, leg extensions, styrene buildups for blades etc. Im now into using citadel paints a bit, but fusion chrome for the shiny bits!

Now you can tell she has a new face, but also new boobs, new armour sculpting, got rid of those stupid knee pads and redid my own armour which was kinda fun making the 'organic' weapon that it is. Again, citadels for handbrushing armour, but tamiya to airbrush skin tones. Proably one of the best face's i have painted as well.

Got quite a few things that ive made over the last x amount of time, will slowly share, oh, but heres a major reason for not being very 'post-a-licious'

A retainer wall and steps I have been building to make our yard less ' OH MY GOD YOU HAD A BOMB HIT UR YARD' appearance

Enjoy ;-) farao

Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam on Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:36 pm

by the by, im gonna try using a blog thingy, shoved one on my profile here, but only have a couple of pics so far... ^_^ It does have a commission Red Sonja on it that i made, and am totally stocked with how it came out, so check it out if ur bored!!

Sam

Back to top Go down

Poison aint good for ya... or IS it...??

Post by Sam on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:41 am

Well, a figure i kept meaning to make, along with a 1/4 finished Guy figure from Final Fight, I have Poison, a foxy babe who IS a babe, let no one else tell ya different! (stupid capcom of America), she has finally been realised using one of my multiple Psylocke bodies I bought in the past.

The figure i cut at the thigh and added some length for good 'leg', also cut the toes most of the way through and bent it so i could make the high heels from the original foot, then with a bit of sculpting made some delicate pink Highs for her.

Ive figure a way of making cast offable/ figure huggin clothes, but using a masking liquid before applying greenstuff, before any good painting is done though! While i dont have the naked top shot on her, suffice to say it can happen*even used a magnet as a clasp behind *

Hat is scratch built,VERY annoying to make! think i may try and recast Bisons hat if I try to make her again

Hair is a new discovery of using rubbery/plastic tube cut 'o just so' and painted, quite handy for making 'fly away hair' styles.

Real chain was used, as well as metal sheeting for the obvious parts,

other than that, custom base was made with a littel 70cent timber base painted up

POISON RUNNING THROUGH MAH VEINS, ur POOOIIIISSSSSSOOONNNNNN

sorry, bit o alice coming out there... hehe

Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSweetestThing on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:51 am

Wow thats some top notch work there Sam! Awesome stuff Very Happy

TheSweetestThing
Only bows down for Droothr

Number of posts : 1536
Trading Status : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:59 am

thanks sweetest =-)

Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by hemble on Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:25 am

Man these female customs are awesome and sexy at the same time well done indeed. And I really like waht you've done with the yard.

Ron

hemble

Number of posts : 126
Trading Status : 0
Registration date : 2008-09-11

View user profile http://www.hemblecreations.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemish on Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:28 am

Great Job on that one dude, the face and hair look great, Is that the original head that was on that figure?
Good paintin too, top quality custom that one.

Hemish
Likes a good dead camel pillow

Number of posts : 902
Trading Status : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-30

View user profile http://www.katoots.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam on Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:11 am

hehe, thanks Ron, thanks Hemble. Yeh love the yard now, it looked so crap before but didn't realise till I did that and did a before/after pic LOL

Been more interesting making the ladies, but was still cool to make that commissioned Robert Plant, and the face was a recast i did of kurts head, but its the one for that body =-)

Been revisting a couplke of old customs, made a blast effect for my very first custom i made, x factor cyclops! came out pretty cool, will shove a pic up later !

Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteOwl on Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:16 am

Hey Sam, good to see you posting again buddy! The customs are amazing, I saw that Red Sonja over on the fwoosh and was blown away then, but the more detailed pics are truly works of art!!!

Now move along before you read the details of the custom comp.

NiteOwl
The Goggles Do Nuthing!

Number of posts : 1337
Trading Status : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam on Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:23 am

heh thanks owly, been slack in regards to the posting thang, glad ya like Sonja, shes a 'handful'..*ominous silence ensures*

lol at the comp thing, last time I did and actually happened to win, I didn't actually get the prize! so im ill fated me thinks, regarding comps..

Mind you i do have ideas for using scrap bits.... hmmm... evil dr frankenstein laugh mwahahahahhaa

Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam on Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:57 am

hmm, my skydrive seems to be working now, just uploaded a couple off pics of old figures in new cabinet! along with a couple of new ones of course, see if ya can pick em hmmm.... ;-p~

remade new arms, repaint, made new cloth for upper arms, new face and hat thingy. Looks nicer IMO =-)

New one for ya's! MORRIGAN!!!

Group Shot!

good ol snake eyes ^_^

Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam on Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:58 am

hmmm bit of flare going on with snake eyes... lol.. he has 2 tiny dots for eyes... literally, 'snake eyes' hehe...

Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam on Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:01 am

love the thundercats, really ought to get around to making Mumm-ra and the kittens... hmmmmm....

wanna make an Anubis ie egytian god ... one of these days...

Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam on Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:04 am

an oldie but a goody, DEVILMAN! also mystique, however, whilst she was one of the first customs i made, she had a complete makeover several months ago to be what she is now ;'-) which is to say, no longer ugly elektra face yukko. now she has chains... CHAINS i say! real ones ! lol. Love to mix the mediums these days...

Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleCletusKasady on Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:23 am

Forgotten Son wrote: love the thundercats, really ought to get around to making Mumm-ra and the kittens... hmmmmm....

wanna make an Anubis ie egytian god ... one of these days...

Holly shit on a religious festival weekend those Thundercats are awesome!
How have i not seen them before? any plans to make some of the Plun-Darr-ians, I would love to see slithe or monkian
As for the rest of your customs awesome work as but that goes without saying.
More pics of the T-cats in action please.

UncleCletusKasady
Throbbin for a big Fat, Man

Number of posts : 960
Trading Status : 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam on Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:29 pm

lol Uck, you delicatly worded fellow you, thankee sai. Hmm, i thought i had posted it ages ago, but that was prob on ozfigures time frame perhaps, dunno. Yeh, wanted to to a SSssslith figure as well at some stage =-)

I'll have to do more pics on my next day off if ya want. But perhaps i should make some more figures first eh =-)

Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleCletusKasady on Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:05 pm

Forgotten Son wrote:
I'll have to do more pics on my next day off if ya want. But perhaps i should make some more figures first eh =-)

Orrrrrr you could just send them to me so i can see them first hand.

UncleCletusKasady
Throbbin for a big Fat, Man

Number of posts : 960
Trading Status : 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bondi_Guy on Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:20 pm

Dude can you post individual pics of the thundercats and wildc.a.t.s?

Bondi_Guy
Has the Munchies

Number of posts : 261
Location : Bondi Beach, Waverly County, NSW, Australia, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe.
Trading Status : -5
Registration date : 2008-08-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:25 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top