Casefresh

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Casefresh

Post by Dabigfella on Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:20 pm

I must just have had average experience with them, every time i deal with them i come out with a bad taste in my mouth from late email replys or tardy shipping. So i too do my (few and far between nowadays) online shopping with Figures direct, any emails sent are timely and shipping is quick, only 3 days or so from WA, where as i can drive to Miranda from here in half an hour (casefresh base) and items can take over a week to get here. Paul knows how to run a buisness!!

Dabigfella
Mr Motu

Number of posts : 2344
Trading Status : 101
Registration date : 2008-02-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Scream Man on Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:45 pm

i agree the slow tiems can be a pain, and the lack of a site update is terrible, but i havent given up hope. i have a Hot Toys Iron man on preorder they said would be in this week or next. Let's see how that goes...

The Scream Man
Something funny about gerbils and pussies..

Number of posts : 774
Trading Status : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleCletusKasady on Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:03 pm

The Scream Man wrote:i agree the slow tiems can be a pain, and the lack of a site update is terrible, but i havent given up hope. i have a Hot Toys Iron man on preorder they said would be in this week or next. Let's see how that goes...

Is that the Mark 3 version? I thought that was on release at the start of last month.
either way nice pick up i want it but not as much as the mark 2 suit.

UncleCletusKasady
Throbbin for a big Fat, Man

Number of posts : 960
Trading Status : 100
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Scream Man on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:10 am

It is the Mk3. th hot toys one came out, but they also come out through Sideshow, which is how most aussie stores would get them.

S'ok, Its about 60 bucks cheaper this way Smile

The Scream Man
Something funny about gerbils and pussies..

Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2008-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bondi_Guy on Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:37 pm

Well after all my praise for Casefresh it seems now I have been burned..The MS Captain America arrived...I ordered it on Thursday 26th February and it arrived today...And they sent me the maskless version. Nowhere on their site does it even say they have this version and they decided to just send me this one without asking me if this was the version I even wanted!
I emailed them and told them that I am sending this back for it to be swapped with the version I ordered. This transaction as left a sour taste in my mouth and it will be the last time I order from them. Just ridiculous. If I wanted that version I would have inquired about it before I ordered but to just throw it in like saying who cares he's getting a Cap figure anyway so this will shut him up...

Bondi_Guy
Has the Munchies

Number of posts : 261
Location : Bondi Beach, Waverly County, NSW, Australia, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe.
Trading Status : -5
Registration date : 2008-08-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ragericho on Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:36 pm

Bondi_Guy wrote:Well after all my praise for Casefresh it seems now I have been burned..The MS Captain America arrived...I ordered it on Thursday 26th February and it arrived today...And they sent me the maskless version. Nowhere on their site does it even say they have this version and they decided to just send me this one without asking me if this was the version I even wanted!
I emailed them and told them that I am sending this back for it to be swapped with the version I ordered. This transaction as left a sour taste in my mouth and it will be the last time I order from them. Just ridiculous. If I wanted that version I would have inquired about it before I ordered but to just throw it in like saying who cares he's getting a Cap figure anyway so this will shut him up...

spoilt child Razz

ragericho
Loves (and I mean loves) his vegetables

Number of posts : 1244
Trading Status : 30
Registration date : 2008-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSweetestThing on Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:53 pm

lmao! ok so I'm not the only one who thought that...
I'm under the impression that this was a variant. And in that case...well, they aren't really going to ask, are they? Personally I would have specified in my order which I wanted, and then only crossed my fingers that they would be able to help me out.

TheSweetestThing
Only bows down for Droothr

Number of posts : 1536
Trading Status : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BoloMusashi on Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:45 pm

A part-time packer may have just opened the box marked Captain America Marvel Select and, without knowing about variants, just chucked one in your parcel.

As long as they cover postage charges (to return the unwanted item and to send the new one out) and it's done pretty quick then, IMO, it shouldn't be huge problem.

I would have been PO'd if they sent the variant and then charged me extra for it.

BoloMusashi
Man I'm Dumb

Number of posts : 1508
Trading Status : 105
Registration date : 2008-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixo on Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:52 pm

I bought ML Series 7 from CaseFresh back in the day, and I ended up with the Phasing (translucent) Vision variant without asking for it, and without additional charge, and without really wanting it.

I contacted them for a replacement but it seemed I had been packed the last remaining set from this series.

I wonder how action-figure literate they actually are? Perhaps a Vision is a Vision (or a Cap is a Cap) to them?

Pixo

Pixo
Aussie slang for Pixie

Number of posts : 800
Trading Status : 29

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1074937977

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSweetestThing on Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:53 pm

I think it'd be more of a case of feigning ignorance so that they don't have to deal with 100 people all wanting one in particular. I don't agree with it, but I understand it.

TheSweetestThing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimr on Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:58 pm

I am sure they have more than enough to swap it over for a regular version. Probabaly happened cos if you are stocking toys all day you don;t really bother checkin stuff.

Grimr

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-04-06

View user profile http://samgrimr.mybb3.org/index.php?sid=f0b631dd04c425e4be263b38

Back to top Go down

Post by Bondi_Guy on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:27 am

Looks like I'm stuck with this one...They don't do exchanges....So I was told anyway....

Bondi_Guy
Has the Munchies

Location : Bondi Beach, Waverly County, NSW, Australia, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BoloMusashi on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:25 am

Bondi_Guy wrote:Looks like I'm stuck with this one...They don't do exchanges....So I was told anyway....

Very disappointing to hear

BoloMusashi
Man I'm Dumb

Number of posts : 1508
Trading Status : 105
Registration date : 2008-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bondi_Guy on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:37 am

I guess internet vendors don't do exchanges. I was surprised at the email myself...

Bondi_Guy
Has the Munchies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by simmo on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:45 am

They have to. The product is not what you ordered. Tell them you will take it up with Fair Trading if they argue the toss. The goods are, technically, faulty, and, if it wasn't pictured like that on their site, not what you entered into a contract to pay for.

simmo
Fap Happy Daffy

Number of posts : 998
Trading Status : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-15

View user profile http://ozfigurama.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by simmo on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:47 am

And just read this on their site:

Case Fresh wrote:Case Fresh is not in any way responsible for changes to the appearance of the products by the manufacturer.

which is true. However, they have sent you a substantially different product to what you ordered.

simmo
Fap Happy Daffy

Back to top Go down

Post by simmo on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:52 am

And finally, here you go, from Fair Trading:

All goods you buy have a basic statutory warranty (also known as implied warranty) which requires the goods to:

* be of ‘merchantable quality’ – meet the basic level of quality and performance expected, considering their description, price and other relevant circumstances. Goods that have a fault should be labelled as seconds or damaged stock
* suit a particular purpose if you have made a specific purpose known to the seller and have relied on the seller’s skill or judgement
* be and remain free of debt, charges or mortgages – have ‘clear title’, unless this debt is disclosed or known to you before you agree to buy the goods
* match any description or sample.

(My emphasis)

simmo
Fap Happy Daffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bondi_Guy on Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:49 am

Thanks for that Simmo. That has helped alot....Now I can fight this bullcrap of theirs...

Bondi_Guy
Has the Munchies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bondi_Guy on Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:20 pm

Well I'm still stuck with it because now I have been told they only have 1 more Cap in stock and it's also an unmasked version...Sad

Bondi_Guy
Has the Munchies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSweetestThing on Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:28 pm

Yeah, that sounds like its rather convenient for them too. Does anyone else think thats rather similar they told Pixo about his issue? "Sorry, we've run out. Tough luck."

TheSweetestThing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mse6 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:38 pm

send it back and get a full refund ...and never shop there again.
best solution

mse6
Technical Admin

Number of posts : 273
Trading Status : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-10

View user profile http://www.mousedroid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by simmo on Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:02 pm

And on that note guys, I'd like to propose that this thread only be used for specific problems that pop up in the future.
I don't want our forum to devolve into just a general "bitch" thing. I understand the issues people have had with this retailer in the past, but let's leave it for now.

Cheers.

simmo
Fap Happy Daffy

Back to top Go down

Post by ragericho on Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:36 pm

simmo wrote:And on that note guys, I'd like to propose that this thread only be used for specific problems that pop up in the future.
I don't want our forum to devolve into just a general "bitch" thing. I understand the issues people have had with this retailer in the past, but let's leave it for now.

Cheers.

Can we have a flash back bitch thread about collectoybles?

ragericho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bondi_Guy on Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:39 pm

Jeez...I was looking at that site today!!!...Are they shithouse too?...

Bondi_Guy
Has the Munchies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ragericho on Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:43 pm

Bondi_Guy wrote:Jeez...I was looking at that site today!!!...Are they shithouse too?...

I brought a unmasked ML12 wolvie back in the day and the packing was riped apart,when i emailed them about it they said ''It dosent matter we only got one of those in the 27 cases of that series'' Twisted Evil

ragericho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:08 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next