Fields back!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fields back!!!

Post by FIELDY on Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:26 am

Been awhile, just got back from a beautiful holiday to one of the most busy places on earth, smoke filled skies and a constant noise that never sleeps, little trees and people that are always under your feet and cars that are way to fast for the road and guys that love to sing and dance in amusement arcades.

Yep JAPAN, Tokyo to be exact. Had to get away for a bit so called work and told them Im off for a mini holiday and will call when I get back. I went with a mate, who had to collect a few cars and shoot some articles for a DVD and his magazine.

Had a ball, got to drive a street registered Nissan Skyline R34, that every time you changed gears changed lanes by itself - funny thing was the car only ever came out after 11PM - the cars speedo read 300KPH, but I never had the balls to get that close, went well over the 200 mark but stayed well away from the 300!!!

Toywise they had everything, and most of it knockoff. Clothes wise they scared me, knee high suspender socks for men?? WTF??? But they did have sneakers and hundreds of styles to choose from so I nabbed more than I could carry.

Spent a large chunk of money while there that I was saving for importing a Cadillac form the USA, but the car is staying where it is for another month, but shell be here soon.

I decided to splurge and holiday as for the last 9 months I been going through the fmaily courts and family sitdowns, as per arrangement for a divorce that was two years in the process, Very Happy Very Happy ,

But I am finally free, and the funny thing is we are better friends now and I see more of her than I did when we were married?? Oh well you get that, so one car, a chunk of change, one house less, oh and 1 girlfriend less (partial reason for the sitch)- the Fieldster is back - bigger smile than ever. Now wheres my plastic crack?

FIELDY
Has Phillipinos coming in through the back door

Number of posts : 385
Trading Status : 12
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fields back!!!

Post by The Dr Of Style on Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:04 pm

Sound's like an interesting rollercoaster there.....but you are better off for the ride so welcome home

The Dr Of Style
Has Zero Offence

Number of posts : 1454
Trading Status : 45
Registration date : 2008-03-09

View user profile http://cglcustompaint.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BoloMusashi on Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:17 pm

/* plays the "Welcome Back Kotter" theme song */

Sounds like you've had a very interesting adventure, hopefully it's provided you with the oppportunity to relax after recents events.

I haven't made it to Japan yet. I was planning on travelling through China/Japan a month or so after the Olympics, but I had to ditch the trip since work is now sending me to the US for a couple of months. I'll hopefully be in The Land of the Rising Sun early next year for the 2010 Work Cup Qualifiers.

BoloMusashi
Man I'm Dumb

Number of posts : 1508
Trading Status : 105
Registration date : 2008-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteOwl on Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:02 pm

Welcome back, sorry to hear about the divorce though.

NiteOwl
The Goggles Do Nuthing!

Number of posts : 1337
Trading Status : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by simmo on Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:31 pm

Good to have you back Fieldy. thumbs up1

simmo
Fap Happy Daffy