Star Wars - The Force Unleashed THREAD

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Star Wars - The Force Unleashed THREAD

Post by UncleCletusKasady on Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:47 am

Dabigfella wrote:
UncleCletusKasady wrote:Finished it this afternoon, Emperor is pretty hard took me about 10 attempts to figure out how to beat him.
Im playing it on Sith Master now (the locked difficulty level) only real difference i find is in the boss fights and fighting big things like the AT-ST's, Kota whipped me about 4 times!
It takes a lot more hits to put them down but your life goes down heaps quicker, im not looking forward to fighting Palps on this level!
Did you start on the harder level? I thought palps was a bit of a push over on the easy level, just started on the second to easiest level, is the story different each level? or is it the same? If its the same that'll be a bit of a disapointment as the game wasn't all that good.......

Yeh bud you know me i like value for money, i started on the hardest level sith lord since it was a short game i didn't want to finish it to quickly and i figured playing it on the hard level would allow me to unlock more stuff.
Don't know if the end is different i never unlocked anything just got to start again with all my force powers,costumes light sabres etc..

UncleCletusKasady
Throbbin for a big Fat, Man

Number of posts : 960
Trading Status : 100
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DroothR on Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:58 am

Finished the game with the non-canon ending, and overall, I'm VERY disappointed with this game. Sad

[Wii version] 6/10 (it would have been 5/10, but the multiplayer is worth a 10% bump all on it's own).

The bad: Terrible graphics, too many glitches, stiff animation, repetitive gameplay, poor story, etc.

The good: Multiplayer is fun, choice of costumes and character customization, abusing the force is fun for 15 minutes.

I dub this game a rental. EVEN for Star Wars fans. pale

DroothR
Dark Denizen of Bleak City

Number of posts : 1511
Trading Status : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-09

View user profile http://droothr.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mse6 on Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:05 pm

Dabigfella wrote:Did you start on the harder level? I thought palps was a bit of a push over on the easy level, just started on the second to easiest level, is the story different each level? or is it the same?
I am doing the same...the storyline will be the same. I just intend to do teh darkside ending and then trade the game in on Fallout 3.

mse6
Technical Admin

Number of posts : 273
Trading Status : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-10

View user profile http://www.mousedroid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by drspleen on Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:18 am

is there much difference between the dark and light side endings? i don't want to know what happens just if they they culminate in the same cutscenes or not...

drspleen
Brother to DrPancreas

Number of posts : 551
Trading Status : 11
Registration date : 2008-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dabigfella on Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:34 am

DroothR wrote:Finished the game with the non-canon ending, and overall, I'm VERY disappointed with this game. Sad

[Wii version] 6/10 (it would have been 5/10, but the multiplayer is worth a 10% bump all on it's own).

The bad: Terrible graphics, too many glitches, stiff animation, repetitive gameplay, poor story, etc.

The good: Multiplayer is fun, choice of costumes and character customization, abusing the force is fun for 15 minutes.

I dub this game a rental. EVEN for Star Wars fans. pale
100% agree with you on this, except i will give it 5/10 as PS3 doesn't have multiplayer at all, not even online, mine went back and i was able to trade it for MGS-4!!

Dabigfella
Mr Motu

Number of posts : 2344
Trading Status : 101
Registration date : 2008-02-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleCletusKasady on Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:52 am

mse6 wrote:. I just intend to do teh darkside ending and then trade the game in on Fallout 3.

Good call i may do the same, im hanging for this and very much hoping its a space age equivalent of oblivion.
From the previews its shaping up nicely. Only about a month until its out.

UncleCletusKasady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mse6 on Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:33 am

they are saying the Fallout3 is more than just Oblivion with guns. Even if it is only that...I would be 100% happy..anything is a bonus. IGN.com have some great videos about this title. including the good/bad karma ones.

mse6
Technical Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleCletusKasady on Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:16 pm

mse6 wrote:they are saying the Fallout3 is more than just Oblivion with guns. Even if it is only that...I would be 100% happy..anything is a bonus. IGN.com have some great videos about this title. including the good/bad karma ones.

Yeh i saw that the other day, it will almost be 2 seperate games playing through both good and bad from the way it was described.
I played through oblivion twice as completley different style characters, but in game terms there was not much difference just my style of play was different, where as with FO3 it would seem that you could play a totally different game from making a few nasty decisions.
As you said if it's oblivion with guns i to would be happy, any more than that will be a bonus.

UncleCletusKasady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Scream Man on Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:14 am

Beat mine on Monday night.

Overall I liked it more that u guys did, but It isnt the be all and end all. I thought it was a fun game, and will play it again Im sure. Ill be keeping it, and since they announced today that it was going to have DL content (Extra levels!) Im sure Ill have more to play!

The Scream Man
Something funny about gerbils and pussies..

Number of posts : 774
Trading Status : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mse6 on Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:32 pm

started to play it again...got bored.
so I traded it and Lego Indy in for Lego SW Saga for my son.
(oh and final payment for Fallout 3)

mse6
Technical Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down