Do you ever....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you ever....

Post by TheMyth on Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:39 pm

find yourself writing a list of things you would like to buy, and in same way sorting them into categories of what you REALLY want and what you can do without?

I found myself doing this last night, and finally confirmed to myself that 6" figs are almost dead to me now. too expensive and too difficult to obtain sets at a reasonable price.

TheMyth
Busted by Adam & Jamie

Number of posts : 935
Trading Status : 33
Registration date : 2008-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you ever....

Post by TheSweetestThing on Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:45 pm

As much as I love writing lists, I never write lists of what I want to buy. Makes me realise how much money I want to spend and how much I'll miss out on.

That said, I have a folder full of pictures of clone things I want to add to my collection, so I guess you could call that a list. Wink

TheSweetestThing
Only bows down for Droothr

Number of posts : 1536
Trading Status : 40
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by simmo on Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:19 pm

My lists are usually in the form of books, like 1001 Movies to see before you die...then I'm almost obsessive compulsive about seeing all of those films.

I don't list things I want to buy...that'd be scary.

simmo
Fap Happy Daffy

Number of posts : 998
Trading Status : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-15

View user profile http://ozfigurama.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dr Of Style on Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:35 pm

For the last 6 months or so my bank balance hasn't been the healthiest....I think 4.5 yrs of university with no austudy finally caught up with me... so I have toned down the comics list and definately slowed up on the toy buying (not that I bought a huge amount anyway)....Haven't bought a dvd or video game for at least a year.(and have held off a PS3...damn it's hard)...but have collected them in different ways.... every few weeks or so I do get that fight club moment where I look at all of my "stuff" and think I should clear house or atleast consider my future purchases.....I manage to justify it by saying my kids will love it in 10 yrs......Have just laid down a deposit on new curtains for my house and have a wedding to payfor in a couple of months so that's my main focus at the mo.

The Dr Of Style
Has Zero Offence

Number of posts : 1454
Trading Status : 45
Registration date : 2008-03-09

View user profile http://cglcustompaint.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:01 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top