LF: Toybiz 18" Spiderman

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LF: Toybiz 18" Spiderman

Post by xenoviper on Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:57 am



Anyone know where i can get a new in box for a reasonable price or loose figure (without loose joint problems?)
Thanks
avatar
xenoviper

Number of posts : 29
Age : 37
Location : Sydney
Trading Status : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile http://www.xenoviper.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: LF: Toybiz 18" Spiderman

Post by emmai on Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:04 am

I think i found the loose one at Comic R Us (Chapel St.) But i not sure that one for sell or not.
avatar
emmai

Number of posts : 36
Age : 37
Location : melbourne
Trading Status : 17
Registration date : 2008-06-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LF: Toybiz 18" Spiderman

Post by stencilator on Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:40 am

Was thinking of offering mine but this one on ebay seems pretty reasonable (I would have asked more). Check out ebay item number 260257480801.
avatar
stencilator
Terrible Posture

Number of posts : 123
Age : 39
Location : Sydney
Trading Status : 17
Registration date : 2008-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LF: Toybiz 18" Spiderman

Post by xenoviper on Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:19 pm

stencilator wrote:Was thinking of offering mine but this one on ebay seems pretty reasonable (I would have asked more). Check out ebay item number 260257480801.

Yeh i saw that one ... the seller mentioned some loose joints ...

Hows the condition of ur 18" spidey?
avatar
xenoviper

Number of posts : 29
Age : 37
Location : Sydney
Trading Status : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile http://www.xenoviper.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: LF: Toybiz 18" Spiderman

Post by MAN on Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:06 pm

When I was working at Toy Kingdom, we had a buttload of these.

Wouldn't hurt to check out a local Toy Kingdom clearance centre or store.
avatar
MAN

Number of posts : 276
Age : 29
Location : Melbourne
Trading Status : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LF: Toybiz 18" Spiderman

Post by stencilator on Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:41 am

xenoviper wrote:
stencilator wrote:Was thinking of offering mine but this one on ebay seems pretty reasonable (I would have asked more). Check out ebay item number 260257480801.

Yeh i saw that one ... the seller mentioned some loose joints ...

Hows the condition of ur 18" spidey?

I haven't moved him from his display for a while so I'll have to double check, but I think they were basically all good except for a couple of the finger joints. I'm sure I could tighten them up with a little nail polish or superglue. I'll check it out for you tonight.
avatar
stencilator
Terrible Posture

Number of posts : 123
Age : 39
Location : Sydney
Trading Status : 17
Registration date : 2008-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LF: Toybiz 18" Spiderman

Post by xenoviper on Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:13 am

stencilator wrote:
xenoviper wrote:
stencilator wrote:Was thinking of offering mine but this one on ebay seems pretty reasonable (I would have asked more). Check out ebay item number 260257480801.

Yeh i saw that one ... the seller mentioned some loose joints ...

Hows the condition of ur 18" spidey?

I haven't moved him from his display for a while so I'll have to double check, but I think they were basically all good except for a couple of the finger joints. I'm sure I could tighten them up with a little nail polish or superglue. I'll check it out for you tonight.

Thanks mate ... PM me
avatar
xenoviper

Number of posts : 29
Age : 37
Location : Sydney
Trading Status : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile http://www.xenoviper.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: LF: Toybiz 18" Spiderman

Post by Titan on Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:43 am

I have one of these mint in box which I may off load. PM me.

Titan

Number of posts : 52
Age : 42
Location : Adelaide
Trading Status : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LF: Toybiz 18" Spiderman

Post by xenoviper on Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:26 am

Cool! PM sent
avatar
xenoviper

Number of posts : 29
Age : 37
Location : Sydney
Trading Status : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile http://www.xenoviper.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: LF: Toybiz 18" Spiderman

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum