FS: Chronicles of Narnia The Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe Disney Exclusive Figures

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FS: Chronicles of Narnia The Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe Disney Exclusive Figures

Post by Jor-El on Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:38 pm

In an effort to capitalise on the new Narnia moofie, if anyone is chasing the Disney exclusive figures from the first Narnia film, I've got the lot, loose and in good nick (have been displayed only):

Aslan
Peter
Edmond
Susan
Lucy
The White Witch

These are in scale to the current 6" figures for the Prince Caspian moofie, and I'd have to say look like they're made by the same people (not sure how accurate that is... but you could basically say that the Prince Caspian line is series 2 compared to these figures from the first film). Peter and Edmond are smaller than the Prince Caspian figures, primarily because they are younger. The are definitely not out of scale.

I must add that these are NOT the crappy Hasbro figures that we got here. I had to acquire these via the US.

If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me with an offer. Would like to sell them to someone in the one bundle.

Jor-El
Deserves a NicNatPaddywhack

Number of posts : 1265
Trading Status : 110
Registration date : 2008-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top