Ebay Clear Out - Hasbro and Toybiz Marvel Legends, LCBH, DBZ, Hellraiser, more + cheap music cds oh my!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ebay Clear Out - Hasbro and Toybiz Marvel Legends, LCBH, DBZ, Hellraiser, more + cheap music cds oh my!!

Post by Shocka on Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:07 pm

Just a quick email plug - Link Deleted
Some good stuff here at a good price!!

Shocka

Number of posts : 522
Trading Status : 43
Registration date : 2008-06-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ebay Clear Out - Hasbro and Toybiz Marvel Legends, LCBH, DBZ, Hellraiser, more + cheap music cds oh my!!

Post by Dabigfella on Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:12 am

meh

Dabigfella
Mr Motu

Number of posts : 2344
Trading Status : 101
Registration date : 2008-02-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ebay Clear Out - Hasbro and Toybiz Marvel Legends, LCBH, DBZ, Hellraiser, more + cheap music cds oh my!!

Post by ragericho on Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:20 am

Ban him! he even lies in his ebay description about hasbro marvel legends (Featuring tons of articulation and fantastic sculpting)

ragericho
Loves (and I mean loves) his vegetables

Number of posts : 1244
Trading Status : 30
Registration date : 2008-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixo on Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:31 am

Interested in a couple ML - will you send loose and combine shipping?

Pixo

Pixo
Aussie slang for Pixie

Number of posts : 800
Trading Status : 29
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1074937977

Back to top Go down

Post by Dabigfella on Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:57 am

Pixo wrote:Interested in a couple ML - will you send loose and combine shipping?

Pixo
You honestly think he'll be back to reply?? I'll be shocked if he does...

Dabigfella
Mr Motu

Number of posts : 2344
Trading Status : 101
Registration date : 2008-02-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HAL on Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:27 am

I know!! Let`s publicly hang him!

I really thought this site would be more laid back over such trivial things and not slide into some of the self righteous high-horse debates of past. So what if the guys first post is a pimp for his goods? Who cares? All you guys who get the shits over this sort of thing still click the link and have a good look!!

HAL

Number of posts : 161
Trading Status : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by simmo on Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:52 am

OK, here's the deal.

#1 - Shocka was banned from this site once under a different username for derogatory posting after being given multiple warnings, all in one day.
#2 - Shocka, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and allowing you back, PROVIDED you treat members of this forum with respect. No if's or but's.
#3 - I am deleting the link to this auction. Shocka, if you want to participate in trading or ebay selling in this forum, you need to earn some brownie points back from the mods. I am happy to allow you to trade here after some constructive posting, but not in your first post returning to the site after a banning.
#4 - If anyone has a problem with any of the above, PM one of the mods and we can chat about it.
#5 - This thread is being locked down. Now play nice children. stooges

simmo
Fap Happy Daffy

Number of posts : 998
Trading Status : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-15

View user profile http://ozfigurama.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top