FS: Masters of the Universe Classics Complete Collection 2008-2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FS: Masters of the Universe Classics Complete Collection 2008-2015

Post by TheGoodDr on Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:31 pm

Masters of the Universe Classics!
Entire Collection of Figures, Beasts and Vehicles from 2008 - 2015!
Brand New!  All toys still in their Original Packaging!  None have been opened!

Sadly I have lost interest in collecting this line and have decided to sell it all.  

The various Maps and Sticker Sets that were periodically released are also included.

Please note that most of the carded figures have been removed from their mailer boxes, but still remain mint on card.  About a dozen of the basic figures, most of the vehicles and beasts still come in their original mailer boxes.

Whilst I don't have the actual MOTUC Castle Grayskull, I am including a loose, complete VINTAGE Castle Grayskull.

Given the sheer size of this collection, shipping will depend upon the location of the buyer.  Actual shipping cost will be advised once a commitment to purchase the collection has been made.  Collection will be sent via a Freight Forwarder and as such expect to pay a premium for this service.  Collection will not be sent via regular post.
Local Pick-Up is available.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.  Additional photos can be provided upon request.

Collection is missing only FIVE figures:
- King Grayskull (SDCC Exclusive)
- Colour Change Orko (SDCC Exclusive)
- Filmation Hordak with Trunk Imp (SDCC Exclusive)
- Spirit of King Grayskull
- Standor

ALL remaining 2015 regular subscription monthly figures that have yet to be released will be included in this purchase.  I will ship remaining 2015 monthly figures to the Buyer (at no additional cost) in December 2015.  

Please note that the recently announced Club 200X Subscription Figures ARE NOT included in this collection.

Complete listing of all toys included in this collection can be emailed upon request.

Asking price $10,000 (yes, I am trying to sell it as a whole).  With over 150 individually packaged toys in this collection that's just $65.00AUD / $50.00USD per toy!!!

Lance Corporal in the Kiss Army

Number of posts : 1187
Trading Status : 100
Registration date : 2008-04-23

View user profile http://www.FiguresDirect.com.au

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top