MEGA TOY FAIR 2015 Adelaide 30th & 31st May

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MEGA TOY FAIR 2015 Adelaide 30th & 31st May

Post by The Iceman on Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:38 pm

That time of the year is approaching fast again. The Adelaide Mega Toy Fair will be held for the 22nd consecutive year at the Wayville Showgrounds on May 30th & 31st. It will be my 19th straight year and I will have my normal 3 tables of collectables. This year I will be selling a lot of my own Marvel Legends, Marvel Universe, Hot Wheels, Star Wars, Marvel & DC Comics and other assorted goodies. (I think my lovely wife will be doing her Barbies and Beanie Bears) For the S.A. guys on this site drop by and say good-day, if you are after anything you will get a discount. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

The Iceman
Wants to ride your tail

Number of posts : 304
Trading Status : 11
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MEGA TOY FAIR 2015 Adelaide 30th & 31st May

Post by Briggs_23 on Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:13 pm

Cant wait probably my favorite weekend on the calendar. Look forward to hopefully getting some more great figures off you and others. Any idea of what legends you will have there Iceman?

Briggs_23

Number of posts : 71
Trading Status : 0
Registration date : 2013-05-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Iceman on Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:57 pm

Hi Josh, still sorting through them.....as you may know I am cutting down to only one of each character done previously (the best sculpt in my opinion or simply my favorite). As new (and sometimes better) come out then I will parting with my least favourite. There will be older ones and a few of the newer releases, figures from boxed sets and probably most of my Marvel Universe as well. There will definitely be some gems amongst them. I'm not listing anything much in my ebay store between now and then as I prefer to keep them for the tables.
Yes, just about my favourite weekend of the year too.......my enthusiasm always rises even after all these years when it rolls around. Heck I even have my grand-kids into it. Very Happy
See you there.

The Iceman
Wants to ride your tail

Number of posts : 304
Trading Status : 11
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down