Batman & Bane 1/6 scale statue set - The Dark Knight Rises - DC Collectibles ***MAKE AN OFFER***

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Batman & Bane 1/6 scale statue set - The Dark Knight Rises - DC Collectibles ***MAKE AN OFFER***

Post by Juggernaut on Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:29 pm

Hey guys, I've already got this listed up on Gumtree, but I thought I'd mentioned this here for any Perth, W.A. collectors:

I've got a set of DC Collectibles Batman and Bane statues, from The Dark Knight Rises movie. They are 1/6 scale (similar size to Hot Toys figures).

Both have only been on display in my cabinet, they are near new/excellent condition. I'm looking to sell these two, as I'm raising money for another project.

Sorry guys, I'm only looking to sell them as a set, and they're pickup only (due to the size of these impressive bad boys  Razz ).

Price is $210 negotiable, so please let me know if you're interested.

Cheers

Last edited by Juggernaut on Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Juggernaut

Number of posts : 190
Trading Status : 17
Registration date : 2011-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman & Bane 1/6 scale statue set - The Dark Knight Rises - DC Collectibles ***MAKE AN OFFER***

Post by Juggernaut on Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:13 pm

I'm also open to offers, so if you're interested in the statues, feel free to get in contact with me, and we can work something out.

Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman & Bane 1/6 scale statue set - The Dark Knight Rises - DC Collectibles ***MAKE AN OFFER***

Post by Juggernaut on Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:39 am

This has been SOLD. Thank you.

Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:42 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top