Star Trek Starships magazine and model

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Star Trek Starships magazine and model

Post by Pixo on Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:10 pm

I'm so very close to going all in and subscribing to the Star Trek Starships magazine.

I've bought the first two issues from my local newsagent. Issue 1 - Enterprise D @ $3.99, followed by Issue 2 - Enterprise Refit (ST:TMP) @ $12.99. Issues hereafter rise to $19.99 and come out fortnightly but the little models are sweet indeed.

To get my subscription though, Eaglemoss are offering me 5, count them, 5 free gifts - a binder (Wowser!), digital copies of the magazine issues (Yawn), an Enterprise D dedication plaque (Could take it or leave it, mostly leave it) - but then, a light up Borg Cube, and the future Enterprise D from All Good Things..

Gosh! This sounds like an advertisement. It's not. But I could never find the Hot Wheels assortment, which are now a fair chunk of change on the Bay, and these first two Enterprises look all sorts of cool on my desk here.

Pixo

Pixo
Aussie slang for Pixie

Number of posts : 800
Trading Status : 29
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1074937977

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Trek Starships magazine and model

Post by awe on Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:35 am

My brother subscribed online for the free stuff. I merely just reserved at the newsagency since I planned to pull out after the Defiant (but probably will keep going now so that was dumb)

I heard bad reviews for the Borg cube, being plastic with no paint apps, but hey...free!

EDIT: I love these by the way. In my opinion they are superior to the Furuta blind box versions I have and anything Hot Wheels has done. The (planned) variety will also surpass the 30 odd Micro Machines I had accumulated from Galoob in the 90s.

awe

Number of posts : 489
Trading Status : 13
Registration date : 2009-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahzian on Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:27 am

I've subscribed, I get the Batman Automobila through eaglemoss too and they are fantastic. Bissett who distributes them here in Australia are great too, I've had a few breakages arrive (due to poor packaging / burly postmen) and they have replaced anything promptly free of charge.

Mahzian
/\ Giant Trunk Between Legs

Number of posts : 1043
Trading Status : 28
Registration date : 2008-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:24 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top