A question for early access regulars...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A question for early access regulars...

Post by awe on Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:41 am

I apologize, I know this isn't strictly a MOTUC related post but I thought that you guys regularly deal with MattyCollector.com, so might be the most informed...

I would like the Wally West Flash figure coming up on the 15/4 sale, but there's bold, italics and an asterisk on him saying he is subject to early access sell out?

I wanted to ask, how likely is it that he will sell out before a non-subscriber like myself could get him? Should I be worried?

I haven't dealt with their site since they released Venkmann. And them, he ended up in collection essentials anyways. I noticed that it took a while for hook hand Aquaman to finally go last month, but then that could just be because its Aquaman.

Any thoughts or opinions welcome. I'm pretty much resigned to wait and see but think the sale (that I can join) will start at like 1am. If he's gonna go I'll wake up and F5 battle with all the guys after Blade. But if not, I would prefer to sleep in and wait till the site is responsive again.

Cheers
awe

awe

Number of posts : 488
Trading Status : 13
Registration date : 2009-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A question for early access regulars...

Post by Mahzian on Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:28 pm

I don't think I've seen any of the DC stuff sell out before the open sale so I think you'll be ok, I guess a lot of people might already have Wally too so that might work in your favor, although I guess the quantity they have is unknown so it's a bit of a gamble

Mahzian
/\ Giant Trunk Between Legs

Number of posts : 1041
Trading Status : 28
Registration date : 2008-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awe on Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:36 am

Mahzian wrote:I don't think I've seen any of the DC stuff sell out before the open sale so I think you'll be ok, I guess a lot of people might already have Wally too so that might work in your favor, although I guess the quantity they have is unknown so it's a bit of a gamble

All good points. Someone has very kindly offered to throw him in with their purchases for me on the day so that's a major help. I would love to add him to my collection (JLA for me is still the Morrison years. I haven't quite warmed to the new 52 yet) but if it doesn't happen then I should be able to find him somewhere in the future.

awe

Number of posts : 488
Trading Status : 13
Registration date : 2009-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top