ADELAIDE TOY FAIR AT WAYVILLE ON JUNE 7TH & JUNE 8TH

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ADELAIDE TOY FAIR AT WAYVILLE ON JUNE 7TH & JUNE 8TH

Post by The Iceman on Wed May 21, 2008 9:25 am

It's that time again as Adelaide holds it's biggest Collectable Toy Fair of the year at the Wayville showgrounds on June 7th and 8th. I will have a couple of tables as per usual full of some exciting stuff, Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Hot Wheels etc with a concentration on a lot of stuff that was not released here.
I look forward to catching up with Grimr, Funky Monster etc.
Doors open at 10:00am sharp both days so see ya there.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

The Iceman
Wants to ride your tail

Number of posts : 304
Trading Status : 11
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ADELAIDE TOY FAIR AT WAYVILLE ON JUNE 7TH & JUNE 8TH

Post by Toy_Fan on Fri May 23, 2008 11:21 pm

Hey there, Iceman!

Let me know if you are interested in meeting up/ having a chat at some point, while you are there. If I know which table you are on. Are you going to have any "Justice League Unlimited", "DC Superheroes", "The Batman" or "The Dark Knight: Movie Masters"? How about "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Fast Forward or "TMNT" movie figures?
Sorry, for the large amount of questions.

Take Care,
Darren

Toy_Fan

Number of posts : 51
Trading Status : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Iceman on Mon May 26, 2008 10:46 am

Hi Darren,
all my figures for sale are predominantly Marvel, DC and Star Wars but the DC will include Batman and a lot of DC Superheroes. Not exactly sure of my position in the pavilion yet as we are in a different one but I do know that on one side of me a lady will be selling Barbie dolls and the other side there will be a couple of tables of tin toys. I will probably have my Avengers T-shirt on. See ya there.
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

The Iceman
Wants to ride your tail

Number of posts : 304
Trading Status : 11
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toy_Fan on Mon May 26, 2008 1:29 pm

The Iceman wrote:Hi Darren,
all my figures for sale are predominantly Marvel, DC and Star Wars but the DC will include Batman and a lot of DC Superheroes. Not exactly sure of my position in the pavilion yet as we are in a different one but I do know that on one side of me a lady will be selling Barbie dolls and the other side there will be a couple of tables of tin toys. I will probably have my Avengers T-shirt on. See ya there.
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Hello The Iceman,

When you say DC Superheroes do you mean the line designed by The Four Horsemen and released by Mattel? Do you have any of the figures from Kenner/ Hasbro Batman: The Animated Series or other related Batman/ Superman Animated lines?

Either way, I am sure I will see you there. I did not think that there were many people from Adelaide on these forums. In fact I thought I may be the only Adelaide member on this incarnation of the site. So, it is great to see you here. By the way I thought it was very sad about the Toy Collector stores in Adelaide. It really left Adelaide Toy Fans with three less stores to visit on their toy/ collector runs.

Take Care,
Darren

Toy_Fan

Number of posts : 51
Trading Status : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down