Bearded treasures!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bearded treasures!

Post by Beardmaster on Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:52 am

Howdy folks,

Been a while coming, and I probably haven't been half as active here as I mean to be, but I realized I haven't posted my collection up. Time to remedy that.

I'm just starting out, but it's slowly started to grow over the last few months.

My main collection involves costumes and hats, if there's any interest, I'm happy to provide pictures. But here are my figures:

First we have my Darth Vader, my Obi Wan Force FX Lightsaber, and my Teal'c and Thor figures from Stargate SG-1.

Daniel Jackson vs Anubis in an Ascended Stargate Battle on my bookcase... because I lack space for a Stargate shelf at the moment.

A custom metalwork predator with bow that was given to me as a gift. If this kind of thing interests anyone, I should still have the creators business card around. PM me.

My DC Universe Classics section, starting to get pretty crowded. I need to resort this as some of my favourites (Question & Booster Gold) are being hidden.

My Marvel Legends.. scattering with my new Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Legacy Morpher. I've been running around the house pretending to be a power ranger for hours now.

Pokemon, a MoC 1st Day release Han Solo and my Albert Einstein action figure. Albert has travelled Australia with me, particularly when I went to Uni. I thought it was appropriate.

And random smatterings. Hidden is my City of Heroes heroclix figures. The transformers I had as a child and recently found and rescued. I quite like the Charles Darwin evolution figures.

I apologise for the picture quality, I'm in the process of installing lights into my display cabnets.

Beardmaster

Number of posts : 8
Trading Status : 0
Registration date : 2013-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bearded treasures!

Post by Xenaphobia on Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:32 pm

Awwww.

Your Xena: Warrior Princess mini-figure is all lonely by herself. You at least need a Medusa for her to battle!

Xenaphobia

Number of posts : 1327
Trading Status : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beardmaster on Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:43 pm

Xenaphobia wrote:Awwww.

Your Xena: Warrior Princess mini-figure is all lonely by herself. You at least need a Medusa for her to battle!
Yeah, that was a double from a mate, he gave it to me as a freebie, but I haven't seen many mini-figs for sale around my way. I do want some of the bearded lego dudes.

Beardmaster

Number of posts : 8
Trading Status : 0
Registration date : 2013-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:04 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top