What are you playing at the moment?

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What are you playing at the moment?

Post by The Dr Of Style on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:39 pm

Played through modern warfare campaign....was ok reasonably short and nothing really new.....onto multiplayer and so far a little disappointed with the maps layout......way too many paths throughout.....I usually play domination and prefer more spread out levels. Picked up battlefield so will check out soon

The Dr Of Style
Has Zero Offence

Number of posts : 1454
Trading Status : 45
Registration date : 2008-03-09

View user profile http://cglcustompaint.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sher1888 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:34 pm

The Dr Of Style wrote:the first 30 min of dead space 2
talk about building tension right from the start.....these games are a must for the atmospherics/sound/scary s#it/game play
Love that game made sense if you watch the anime prequel (plot wise). You should try siren blood curse hard to find game in Eb shops, that will scare you too.Also Clive Barkers Jericho.

sher1888

Number of posts : 779
Trading Status : 31
Registration date : 2011-08-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DroothR on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:20 pm

FINALLY have time to start playing Batman: Arkham City this week. Very Happy

I've only done about 30 minutes of story, and 30 minutes of screwing around (plus an hour of looking around menus, bios, etc), and already it's more than living up to expectations!

Shocked

Just a shame that so many of the characters that appear in it have been spoiled for me already by mouthy mother****ers online. Sad

DroothR
Dark Denizen of Bleak City

Number of posts : 1511
Trading Status : 24

View user profile http://droothr.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dr Of Style on Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:54 am

picked up the new SSX, good so far but not liking the rewind button......sometimes you're going so fast you have to rewind so much to gain control and not go flying off the edge.....why not keep the simple reset button.... one of my favourite franchises so good to have a new release.....

anyone picked up StreetFighter Vs Tekken yet?

The Dr Of Style
Has Zero Offence

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixo on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:33 pm

Just started Arkham City.

Pixo

Pixo
Aussie slang for Pixie

Number of posts : 800
Trading Status : 29
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1074937977

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaster on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:47 pm

Pixo wrote:Just started Arkham City.

Pixo

Me too and I am loving it.
Very Happy

Blaster

Number of posts : 383
Trading Status : 11
Registration date : 2010-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KittyScully on Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:58 am

I started playing borderlands 2 the other day and I really love the gameplay but what the hell is the deal with the set up it annoyed me so much I just can't get used to it especially after playing Borderlands 1 and being used to the simple set up. So now I am playing Twisted Metal which if you're bored and smashing into things and blowing up stuff is your thing then you'll love it- however I am currently stuck on Diesel City- the checkpoint race and I am just completely baffeled how anyone can actually complete I mean OH MY GAWWWD what the hell! and I am doing it on normal mode too which makes me look even more like a complete dope because whilst I sit there and play it and every second word is a profanity of some kine and I'm bouncing all over the chair like I am Tom freaking Cruise when he was on Oprah that time and possibly on meth or speed or something of the sorts. I have tried every single car and I get to the checkpoint after you boost up that ramp and into that tubey tunnel thing and I get lost and make it my mission to blow everyone up instead. But NOOOOOO thats too freaking difficult too, I can easily do it in every other challenge but some how the fact that this one level frustrates me to the point of a gaming meltdown and from the word go it's like a grandmother in her gofer racing up against F1 drivers they all disappear out of sight before I even get a chance to start f'ing stuff up and that damn Warthog omg I swear he has a vendetta against me cause when I finally do catch up with him he just feels it is necessary to flatten me and drive all over me so he starts pissing me off too so I try using Darkside...FAIL..... Driving that truck is pointless it has the handling of an ADD Squirrel you just can't catch the bastard and hold onto it..nooo you have to struggle for five hours just trying to chase it- the point isn't that Darkside is fast cause he is by no means fast unless you do his special which is Triangle on the PS3 and he does this boosty thing and slams into the other drivers causing destruction and death BAWHAHAHAHAHA the point is that its impossible to drive Darkside because the handing is BS and so is the handling of a ADD Squirrel although I have never tried that but I am sure it would be just as frustrating. I am not looking foreward to even competeing against the final boss, I have seen youtube videos cause I am a cheater and I need to know everything it's the curiosity in me I can't fight it it's like turning into some kind of anti-hero Superman who is driving by curiosity to destroy the idea of anticipation and angst anyways I saw the You-tube video and all I can say is that it deters me from wanting to complete this stupid checkpoint race. Who the hell came up with that idea like seriously what the hell mental problems do they have cause that stuff is seriously f'd up. So for the time being I am disowning the PS3 and moving back to the X-Box 360 for a little while and playing Halo Reach.

KittyScully

Number of posts : 18
Trading Status : 0
Registration date : 2012-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dr Of Style on Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:35 am

lol! at your Cussing

Just been hitting MW3 multiplayer and occasionally going back to try and finish level 300 of the challenge tower in Mortal Kombat......stupid Jade in rags gets me every time......assuming I get past the cheating Goro with some energy left

The Dr Of Style
Has Zero Offence

Back to top Go down

Post by RhiGhost on Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:29 pm

Finished Dragon's Dogma and now playing it through a second time as you get to keep all the equipment and money you had when you finish. It's definitely worth a second go!
Just picked up the Mass Effect series as I want to play them through again also!

RhiGhost

Number of posts : 170
Trading Status : 5
Registration date : 2012-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dr Of Style on Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:20 am

CODMW 3
Madden 13
Crisis 2
And oh yeah finished the challenge tower in Mortal Kombat....woot woot.... checked on the net and they suggested using kratos......finished level 300 on my first attempt with him.....

The Dr Of Style
Has Zero Offence

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaster on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:47 pm

Not really a gamer as such but I am currently playing through Batman Lego 2. Alot of fun, can't wait for Lord of the Rings Lego

Blaster

Number of posts : 383
Trading Status : 11
Registration date : 2010-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RhiGhost on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:37 pm

Agreed, the Lego games are so much fun. You definitely get your monies worth with them. I played the Harry Potter Lego game 4 times before getting 100%.

RhiGhost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RhiGhost on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:31 pm

So excited for Dead Space 3 and Aliens: Corporal Marines next month!

RhiGhost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemish on Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:57 am

Ni No Kuni, loving every minute of it

Hemish
Likes a good dead camel pillow

Number of posts : 902
Trading Status : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-30

View user profile http://www.katoots.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RhiGhost on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:58 pm

I got Aliens: Corporal Marines last week, played it for 2 days and took it back. So disappointing! While I appreciate Sega trying to recreate the original movie it just failed to deliver, on everything. I can look past mediocre graphics if the game is good, unfortunately this was not the case, at times I felt like I was playing my PS2 again it was so bad. The story line, unoriginal, boring and unengaging. Game play was sloppy and sometimes frustrating and online play is a giant mess of glitches. I was hoping someone else would buy the rights from Sega after AVP as it was clear they have no idea what they are doing unless Sonic is involved. I however do not see any game company touching the title with a ten foot pole due to its horrible past. It sucks as it has the potential to be a mind blowing gaming experience Sad

On a more positive note, I swapped it for the new Tomb Raider and holy hell am I glad I did! This game is amazing! Graphics, brilliant and often times the scenery looks like something from a documentary. Storyline is interesting and keeps you up at all hours just to see what is going to happen next. Game play is smooth and feels really natural, its actually a joy to play this game. The voice acting in this game is really good, its one thing that can make or break a game like this and its all delivered like your standing there with the characters. My only concern is that its not long enough! I'm also regretting not getting the collectors ed with the Lara figure.

/endrant

RhiGhost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sher1888 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:54 am

RhiGhost wrote:I got Aliens: Corporal Marines last week, played it for 2 days and took it back. So disappointing! While I appreciate Sega trying to recreate the original movie it just failed to deliver, on everything. I can look past mediocre graphics if the game is good, unfortunately this was not the case, at times I felt like I was playing my PS2 again it was so bad. The story line, unoriginal, boring and unengaging. Game play was sloppy and sometimes frustrating and online play is a giant mess of glitches. I was hoping someone else would buy the rights from Sega after AVP as it was clear they have no idea what they are doing unless Sonic is involved. I however do not see any game company touching the title with a ten foot pole due to its horrible past. It sucks as it has the potential to be a mind blowing gaming experience Sad

On a more positive note, I swapped it for the new Tomb Raider and holy hell am I glad I did! This game is amazing! Graphics, brilliant and often times the scenery looks like something from a documentary. Storyline is interesting and keeps you up at all hours just to see what is going to happen next. Game play is smooth and feels really natural, its actually a joy to play this game. The voice acting in this game is really good, its one thing that can make or break a game like this and its all delivered like your standing there with the characters. My only concern is that its not long enough! I'm also regretting not getting the collectors ed with the Lara figure.

/endrant

Same thing to me except going to finish Aliens , its a disappointing for a 7 year development game.

Yeah Tomb Raider is awesome, its a long game too, if you complete everything.

sher1888

Number of posts : 779
Trading Status : 31
Registration date : 2011-08-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RhiGhost on Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:55 am

sher1888 wrote:
Same thing to me except going to finish Aliens , its a disappointing for a 7 year development game.

Yeah Tomb Raider is awesome, its a long game too, if you complete everything.

I actually finished Aliens in the first 2 days, twice :/ Once on normal and once on hard.
Yeah I'm definitely seeing the replay potential for Tomb Raider and will be keeping it in my game library.

RhiGhost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dr Of Style on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:27 am

That sucks, was gonna pick it up but sounds like I'll wait until it's in the $20 bin.... one of my favourite franchises but they just struggle to do it justice....

Picked up the new God of War and Arkham City cheaply so will start them over the long weekend

The Dr Of Style
Has Zero Offence

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dr Of Style on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:28 am

And am looking forward to getting into Bioshock Infinite

The Dr Of Style
Has Zero Offence

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dr Of Style on Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:37 am

God of War Ascension- completed.....great game....up to the standard of the others....yeah it's basically button mashing for 10 hrs but enjoyable!

The Dr Of Style
Has Zero Offence

Back to top Go down

Post by trojanknight on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:23 pm

Finished Tomb Raider at 100% the other day, nowhere near as good as the older ones but still a decent game.

Playing Bioshock Infinite right now - top game Smile

trojanknight

Number of posts : 23
Trading Status : 0
Registration date : 2012-05-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixo on Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:09 am

Just started Tomb Raider last night.

Pixo

Pixo
Aussie slang for Pixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixo on Mon May 20, 2013 9:45 am

Pixo wrote:Just started Tomb Raider last night.

Pixo
At it's worst, this is like Dragon's Lair where it tells you what to press, when to press it. At its best, it's like Lost has returned.

Good fun. I'm enjoying this more than Batman Arkham City.

Pixo

Pixo
Aussie slang for Pixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Otter on Mon May 20, 2013 1:08 pm

Injustice on iPhone. I'm not an avid gamer but its a fun distraction.

Otter
hotter to trotter

Number of posts : 773
Trading Status : 12
Registration date : 2008-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dr Of Style on Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:06 am

anyone played Dead Island or Sniper Elite?
cheap at EB games wondering if they are worth a play through.....
still need to pick up new bioshock & last of us too

The Dr Of Style
Has Zero Offence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down