Wanted Marvel figures

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wanted Marvel figures

Post by Briggs_23 on Mon May 06, 2013 2:45 pm

im new to collecting and there are a few figures i am after. I dont mind if they are loose as i am not wanting them as an investment or to re sell.

The figures i want are:
Juggernaut - select or legends
Deadpool - select, legends or the one in double pack with warpath
Hulk - any
Scarlet Spiderman - any
Thanos - any
Venom - any but prefer select
Carnage - any

If anyone has any of these in there collection and is wanting to send them to a great place where they will be treasured please let me know Smile Thanks

Briggs_23

Number of posts : 71
Trading Status : 0
Registration date : 2013-05-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanted Marvel figures

Post by Juggernaut on Mon May 06, 2013 3:43 pm

If you don't have any luck with the forum, I'd definitely recommend using Amazon US for most of those Marvel Selects. Usually, postage works out better with multiple purchases, so the more you buy, it averages out to approx $30 each.

Usually, AU retailers charge around $35-$40 for each Marvel Select, and usually the latter based on weightier figures (MS Juggernaut, Hulk, etc).

Hope that helps Smile

Juggernaut

Number of posts : 190
Trading Status : 17
Registration date : 2011-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Briggs_23 on Mon May 06, 2013 5:52 pm

I will have to look into it, I always thought Amazon didnt send to australia but im guessing you have done it before haha

Briggs_23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jor-El on Mon May 06, 2013 7:58 pm

Amazon send certain things to Australia. Just do a search and put in your cart. It will tell you either on the item's page or before you complete an order if doesn't send to Australia.

Amazon has a good array of MS, though. Just make sure you filter as there are a lot of 3rd party sellers. Some sell through Amazon though, but if the postage is not decent, avoid. Amazon has dirt cheap shipping charges (and is very fast). I think they have all of the ones you're after except Scarlet Spider and Carnage.

I highly recommend the MS versions of Juggernaut and Venom. Absolute works of art that destroy any Marvel Legends version out there. Thanos is pretty cool, too, but quite old now. He was never made in Legends so the MS version is all you'll be able to get anyway.

Deadpool looks cool but I don't own him. I actually don't like the MS Hulk that's available on Amazon. The Red Hulk looks good, though.

If you're after a good Hulk, look for the Marvel Select Unleashed Hulk. It's a Disney exclusive, though. There's some Chinese sellers on eBay that seem to be selling him for decent prices (I've bought one for $28 with free shipping... just waiting for it to arrive, so hopefully it's legit).

Jor-El
Deserves a NicNatPaddywhack

Number of posts : 1265
Trading Status : 110
Registration date : 2008-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixo on Tue May 07, 2013 8:50 am

I've got the MS Incredible Hulk and Abomination. Not really fond of that Hulk head sculpt though. I did see the Barbarian Hulk MS last week and that looked amazing.

Pixo

Pixo
Aussie slang for Pixie

Number of posts : 800
Trading Status : 29
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1074937977

Back to top Go down

Post by sher1888 on Tue May 07, 2013 3:02 pm

You can't chose any or else it would be out of scale...Unless its in scale with the other figures.

sher1888

Number of posts : 779
Trading Status : 31
Registration date : 2011-08-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Briggs_23 on Tue May 07, 2013 3:35 pm

yeah i want to get the select figures as they look amazing but by any i mean i already have got some marvel universe figures coming so i dont mind if i can get some loose figures to join that lot but ultimately i want a marvel select set eventually. Do some of the legends figures scale with the select figures or are they all completely different?

Briggs_23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sher1888 on Tue May 07, 2013 4:07 pm

Thor is one of them its the same size as the Thor in Series 1 Hasbro. Hulk and Juggernaut would be one of the them if you interpret them as really big. I am old school in terms of comics from the 1960's to 90's so I stick with Legends size...but I mixed it up sometimes.

sher1888

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jor-El on Tue May 07, 2013 5:10 pm

The large scale MS characters mix well with Legends. The normal sized characters in MS can look too big, even next too other MS.

Jor-El
Deserves a NicNatPaddywhack

Number of posts : 1265
Trading Status : 110
Registration date : 2008-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sher1888 on Wed May 08, 2013 8:07 am

I can get the first three to anyone in the forum on a comic shop here in Sydney...but they cost like $35-$40 each...PM if your after anything.

Thanos is hard to get...got lucky got him for $10 and he is in scale with Legends and DCUC Darkseid.

Venom,Rhino ,Barbarian Hulk and etc.You can get that for $20 or less + plus shipping from the USA from my supplier.Let Me know...and PM me.

sher1888

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by behemoth on Wed May 08, 2013 3:29 pm

Mate I have a Hasbro Planet Hulk loose if you are interested. PM me.

behemoth

Number of posts : 197
Trading Status : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top