Ram Man delayed til 02/13, Early Access changed - quietly fuming......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ram Man delayed til 02/13, Early Access changed - quietly fuming......

Post by fuzzcat on Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:59 am

Hey peeps,

- Ram Man is running late and has been pushed to Feb (with Jitsu)
- Early access figures have changed from Snout Spout and Icarius to Horde Prime and Griffin.

The outright lies that Matty (and Toy Guru) spins are astounding. I thought that no figure after Man E Faces would be offered again, and yet we have Horde Prime again. Not that I really care - all 4 figures mentioned in EA so far I have so wouldn't be picking them up anyway.

Seems 2013 is off to as good a start as 2012 was (Star Sisters anyone?)

fuzzcat

Number of posts : 602
Trading Status : 36
Registration date : 2008-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ram Man delayed til 02/13, Early Access changed - quietly fuming......

Post by Xenaphobia on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:03 am

Not a particularly auspicious start to the year, especially given all the (Matty manufactured) drama concerning the subscription sales.

Horde Prime showing up again so soon is interesting. I'm guessing Toyguru will say that when he said no figure past MEF would be re-issued, he meant that they wouldn't go back to the factory to produce more figures. But, if the original quota didn't sell out, then they will be re-issued?

It still doesn't make a lot of sense to me as I don't understand why they simply don't list ALL MOTUC figures that they have in-stock and let fans buy what they want when they want.

Xenaphobia

Number of posts : 1326
Trading Status : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jor-El on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:54 am

Conspiracy theory - Pushing Ram Man to Feb means he's sold the same day as Jitsu = increased likelihood of fast sellout screwing day of sale buyers (ie. high site traffic... one sells out while the other is in cart, meaning a startover of transaction and then other sells out Razz) = push to get people to take out a subscription in 2014. Razz

Jor-El
Deserves a NicNatPaddywhack

Number of posts : 1265
Trading Status : 110
Registration date : 2008-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzcat on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:20 am

Jor-El wrote:Conspiracy theory - Pushing Ram Man to Feb means he's sold the same day as Jitsu = increased likelihood of fast sellout screwing day of sale buyers (ie. high site traffic... one sells out while the other is in cart, meaning a startover of transaction and then other sells out Razz) = push to get people to take out a subscription in 2014. Razz

Nice theory...... but if I was in that boat, I would toss a coin (maybe 3 times Wink) to decide whether I was prepared to pay scalper prices for these 2 vital figures to the series, or call it quits and sell what i have. If it was option 2, then I would never buy a sub again.

fuzzcat

Number of posts : 602
Trading Status : 36
Registration date : 2008-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:44 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top