Hulk Figures

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hulk Figures

Post by Dabigfella on Sun May 11, 2008 5:59 am

DAMNATION666 wrote:i think the thing people are forgetting about, is that these toys are aimed at kids. not adult collectors. so with that in mind, i think any kids would love em. i still dont mind them at all. they are what they are, small cheap looking hulks, but they are hulk and to me thats all that matters. i guess im totally alone here on this one.
If i had kids old enough to be buying into this series, ie that have watched the movie and say "i want a movie hulk!!" If i saw these, i would say, no, not for $15.99, we can head off to the markets, get identical quality and you can get 7 figs for the same price, sorry but there is no defence for these seriously lacking in quality figures, the only reason i am so pissed about them is i, like you love hulk and have been looking forward to these for a while, and once i bought the whole series of iron man figs, which are honestly some of the best figures i have seen in ages, i was thinking, hulk may end up being good, if a little small, but the lack of quality of these figs is like they copied the bootlegs, not the other way around, i refuse to spend money i work my cracker off for on sub, sub, sub par pieces of crap.......we all know these toys are fairly cheap to produce and we get stung on price point anyway, but i don't mind with decent looking figs, but these are in NO WAY decent........pi$$ed off BADLY

Dabigfella
Mr Motu

Number of posts : 2344
Trading Status : 101
Registration date : 2008-02-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Holt on Thu May 29, 2008 12:50 pm

here's some comp pics

Steve Holt
Looks excited

Number of posts : 485
Trading Status : 21
Registration date : 2008-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ragericho on Thu May 29, 2008 1:27 pm

DAMNATION666 wrote:i think the thing people are forgetting about, is that these toys are aimed at kids. not adult collectors. so with that in mind, i think any kids would love em. i still dont mind them at all. they are what they are, small cheap looking hulks, but they are hulk and to me thats all that matters. i guess im totally alone here on this one.

When i was at target getting the HULK SHS,there was a bunch of kids complaing about the hulk figures,Especially the hulk on the quad bikes,as bad as these are there still not as bad as the indy figures those POS are smaller than my little finger and cost more than what toybiz ml did Mad

Last edited by ragericho on Thu May 29, 2008 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

ragericho
Loves (and I mean loves) his vegetables

Number of posts : 1244
Trading Status : 30
Registration date : 2008-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Holt on Thu May 29, 2008 3:30 pm

yep pretty much

Steve Holt