Weirdest experience as a seller

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weirdest experience as a seller

Post by sher1888 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:25 pm

I have been disposing my books, consoles and etc but not my collection (<3 to me).

My experience was an Ebay buyer refuses to pick up at location but choosing to pick up CBD.He made multiple messages about different locations of pick up and was weird. I Agreed to pick up at CBD at my location as my office is close, and the buyer wants to choose different location but I disagreed and he went along with it but also he never paid.

I went to the location that I specified and the buyer texted me that he is in a different location. The buyer then notified me that he is in the place (2 min later) but there is one entrance to the place and took me at the back to deal where there is no one (awkward like in those psychopathic killer movie)

The item was bluray disc that has some dust on the game holder but this could be wiped by a cloth and cannot be easily scratched and the disc is perfectly fine to play.The buyer choose not to buy it due to it , but also never tried it and it was really weird. Anyone have a similar experience to share?

Update:
If I knew he is going to give me a negative feedback and trolled me. I would have done this salute

I have been a collector of consoles and games since Atari was born and I am disposing each one of them to make spaces for my collection of comics or ML or future Star Wars (maybe).

Last edited by sher1888 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total

sher1888

Number of posts : 779
Trading Status : 31
Registration date : 2011-08-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weirdest experience as a seller

Post by ragericho on Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:34 pm

I would of given the guy death threats, it's the Internet after all Twisted Evil

ragericho
Loves (and I mean loves) his vegetables

Number of posts : 1244
Trading Status : 30
Registration date : 2008-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weirdest experience as a seller

Post by Blaster on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:26 pm

That is why I never do pickup.

Blaster

Number of posts : 382