Lost moving to 1030PM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lost moving to 1030PM

Post by Pixo on Fri May 02, 2008 9:42 am

At the conclusion of last night's Lost, the next episode was promoted as having an "all-new time of 1030PM".

Is this permanent?

Is this the death-nell for Lost on Channel 7?

Pixo

Pixo
Aussie slang for Pixie

Number of posts : 799
Trading Status : 29
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1074937977

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost moving to 1030PM

Post by BoloMusashi on Fri May 02, 2008 10:13 am

The 1030pm death slot.

BoloMusashi
Man I'm Dumb

Number of posts : 1508
Trading Status : 105
Registration date : 2008-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by simmo on Fri May 02, 2008 10:23 am

Soon to follow...the Wandering Post 11:30pm Sopranos slot.

simmo
Fap Happy Daffy

Number of posts : 998
Trading Status : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-15

View user profile http://ozfigurama.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleCletusKasady on Fri May 02, 2008 12:10 pm

It's a real shame as this season has been pretty good thus far.

UncleCletusKasady
Throbbin for a big Fat, Man

Number of posts : 960
Trading Status : 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dr Of Style on Fri May 02, 2008 1:28 pm

Better not be...on the strength of this weeks episode it should hold the slot ...I thought it was great...don't know what the smoke machine is hey Ben?...I'm loving this season so far....unless it's up against some big brother show or something so it's been moved....will have to check the guide to see whats moving in

The Dr Of Style
Has Zero Offence

Number of posts : 1454
Trading Status : 45
Registration date : 2008-03-09

View user profile http://cglcustompaint.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixo on Fri May 02, 2008 5:49 pm

The Dr Of Style wrote:unless it's up against some big brother show or something so it's been moved....will have to check the guide to see whats moving in
Trinny & Susannah!

Pixo

Pixo
Aussie slang for Pixie

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dr Of Style on Fri May 16, 2008 3:42 am

As per usual Locke centred episodes rock...
I'm thinking maybe in the test on young Locke he was supposed to take the comic book....that was the real test -also clearly leading to moving the island- as on the front cover it's got Hidden Island written in the splash bubble- also the worried face on the cover is looking at the knife...so I'm thinking he was supposed to move the knife not pick it up.....remember walt ...he probably picked up the comic book and brought to the island- after his test....he's about the same age Locke was during his test.....

And now we finally know why those on the island are so concerned with babies....I couldn't quite work out why last season during the fighting Ben still wanted to do a raid for the baby and all pregnant women- they want richard to be able to procreate on the island rather than having to do it then convince offspring to come to the island

The Dr Of Style
Has Zero Offence

Back to top Go down

Post by HAL on Fri May 16, 2008 4:36 am

John and Ben on screen together is a pleasure to watch

The Dr Of Style wrote:remember walt ...he probably picked up the comic book and brought to the island- after his test....he's about the same age Locke was during his test.....

Good theory, but the comic was Hugo`s. But which, within its pages, also showed a floating domed city... In the Antarctic! One thing we learned last night by Richard`s reaction to John`s drawing, Smoky (like Richard himself) has been around for a long time.

I don`t mind this new time slot, the house is quieter and there seems to be far less ads!!

HAL

Number of posts : 161
Trading Status : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixo on Fri May 16, 2008 4:50 am

I've given Channel 7 and their advertisers the arse in response to this move and now watch the episodes a week ahead as soon as I can D/L them.

Pixo

Pixo
Aussie slang for Pixie

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dr Of Style on Fri May 15, 2009 6:59 pm

DL'd the last 3 eps.....couldn't wait.......loved the final double episode.....won't spoil anything for those who haven't watched yet..although my theory is below for anyone interested....... anyone else watch this?.......it's about the only show I watch on tv at the moment

Spoiler:
.....thought it was great..........liked the twist that the "coming war" has nothing to do with others v losties but 2 brothers/yin & yang/ or some Egypitian thing I don't understand..........have loved Ben this season........how the jealous/alone/lost are easy to manipulate.....very much like the Dogma movie....basically the movie is the events leading up to the bad guys(Jason Lee) trying to use a loophole...mentioned in the first 5 mins...bad guy setting the wheels in motion with an intricate plan and plenty of manipulation and players tricked into working for him ...Ben hoping for revenge/acceptance(Affleck & Damon).....good guy playing skeetball "waiting under the statue"...... with a crew of eventual soldiers each with different skills/powers (Jay & Silent Bob) who will make the right choice against the tempting/tricks of the bad guy..... with a couple of assistants along the way.......Lapidis - the journeyman/boatman & Alpert - one of thems like 13th apostle (Chris Rock/Alan Rickman).....Last Sion/Zion whatever in the flick is a doctor who hasn't got any faith....but finds it at the end clearly Jack.....can't wait till next year........as long as they actually finish off the series rather than what happened in X-files....which was basically "ok I believe you now".....with no resoultion

The Dr Of Style
Has Zero Offence

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCollector on Sat May 16, 2009 4:03 am

The Dr Of Style wrote:DL'd the last 3 eps.....couldn't wait.......loved the final double episode.....won't spoil anything for those who haven't watched yet..although my theory is below for anyone interested....... anyone else watch this?.......it's about the only show I watch on tv at the moment

Spoiler:
.....thought it was great..........liked the twist that the "coming war" has nothing to do with others v losties but 2 brothers/yin & yang/ or some Egypitian thing I don't understand..........have loved Ben this season........how the jealous/alone/lost are easy to manipulate.....very much like the Dogma movie....basically the movie is the events leading up to the bad guys(Jason Lee) trying to use a loophole...mentioned in the first 5 mins...bad guy setting the wheels in motion with an intricate plan and plenty of manipulation and players tricked into working for him ...Ben hoping for revenge/acceptance(Affleck & Damon).....good guy playing skeetball "waiting under the statue"...... with a crew of eventual soldiers each with different skills/powers (Jay & Silent Bob) who will make the right choice against the tempting/tricks of the bad guy..... with a couple of assistants along the way.......Lapidis - the journeyman/boatman & Alpert - one of thems like 13th apostle (Chris Rock/Alan Rickman).....Last Sion/Zion whatever in the flick is a doctor who hasn't got any faith....but finds it at the end clearly Jack.....can't wait till next year........as long as they actually finish off the series rather than what happened in X-files....which was basically "ok I believe you now".....with no resoultion

HUH ?!?!?!

TheCollector

Number of posts : 230
Trading Status : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-09

View user profile http://card.mygamercard.net/wxIRONMANxw.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixo on Sat May 16, 2009 8:09 am

Hey Doc,

I am a fellow Lostie. Have been d/l'ing it all year, and watched the final eps of this season last night.

Will be interesting to find out next year whether they've changed events as Farraday predicted (ie. I'd forgotten the variables) or actually caused the events (ie. Whatever happened happened).

Question I thought of this morning is whether Dr Chang has one arm or two in the instructional video for the Swan. Can't remember and only have d/l'd episodes back to the finale of last season (4).

Pixo

Pixo
Aussie slang for Pixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sledge Hammer! on Sat May 16, 2009 8:40 am

Loved the last three episodes of this season, gonna be a long wait until the final season starts...

Sledge Hammer!
Never gets his package stimulated

Number of posts : 934
Trading Status : 35
Registration date : 2009-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dr Of Style on Sat May 16, 2009 11:17 am

.... don't really know about my theory but I was high after a bag of starburst babies and seemed to make sense at the time .... PIxo...check out the lostwiki there's something about chang/candle's videos on there that I read last night.......

The Dr Of Style
Has Zero Offence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top