20% off at Popcultcha.com.au

View previous topic View next topic Go down

20% off at Popcultcha.com.au

Post by Juggernaut on Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:52 am

Popcultcha.com.au are having a 20% automatic discount on most of their items this weekend.

I've ordered from them in the past, and they are great. I've also bought from their stalls at Supanova. I've just ordered some sweet Dark Knight Rises/Arkham City swag, so excited too Very Happy

The site is below, the discount is already applied to most items (some stuff not applicable as already discounted), and the sale goes from 10am Friday 29th June to 10am Monday 2nd July 2012 (AEST):

http://www.popcultcha.com.au/

This is the email they sent me (also has the T&C):

Thanks to all of you who have joined us on Facebook and pushed our likes over the 10k barrier. As a thank-you, this weekend we are offering 20% OFF Storewide*. Sale starts 10am Friday 29th June and ends 10am Monday 2nd July 2012 (AEST).

Like 20% OFF SALE on Facebook

*terms and conditions

*Terms and Conditions

*Sale excludes all pre-order items, lay-bys and gift cards.

*Sale cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount coupon available or issued by Popcultcha.

*Sale applies to all web-store or phone order transactions for the 72 hour period specified and cannot be retrospectively applied to previous sales or pre-orders.

*Should you purchase any items that are out of stock and not returning, we will replace the item with another product of your choice to equal value or refund your payment.

Thanks for shopping with us and being a part of the Popcultcha community.

*Here at Popcultcha we have tonnes of products but invariably sell-outs do occur. Any out of stock products will be filled in a timely fashion if possible. If we are unable to fill your particular order, we will offer you an alternative product or should this not be suitable, provide you with a refund.

Juggernaut

Number of posts : 190
Trading Status : 17
Registration date : 2011-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top