Selling some stuff - Updates will follow

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Selling some stuff - Updates will follow

Post by The Scream Man on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:59 am

hey guys so I am selling off a bunch of my toys. It'll get updated as I go along and add new things, I just have to get a lot of things prepared since its all in storage. PM me or email to fwooshcast@gmail.com and I'll get back to you ASAP.

2 things I should mention though:

The first is I'm in Australia, so shipping will be more expensive than it would be for the US. This helpful link will give you a rough idea of what it will cost, and u can add a few bucks for the box I'l have to buy to ship it in. i just want to be upfront, since sometimes people dont expect the shipping from Australia to be what it is. ALL PRICES LISTED ARE EX SHIPPING, I'll add that when i know where you are and the cost.

The 2nd is all toys are loose. I will specify their condition and whatnot when I list the item, but I have had people be surprised before, so it seems only fair to mention it. i play with my toys, so they have all been fidled with and played with, but unless I say otherwise in the ad they're in good shape. Some may be slightly dusty, but i have spent alot of time cleaning them as much as I can.

Oh, and all prices are USD.

alrighty let's get this show on the road! I'll update with items as more get ready for sale.

- FIGMA Dragon Knight and Wing Knight - $20 (For the pair) - Both in the Figma bags with all accessories. No damage or marks, both in perfect shape. i want to sell both because i dont want to be stuck with one.

- YAMATO VF-1S Roy (DYRL? version) - $75 -SOLD

- HOT TOYS Iron Man Mk3 - $175 - SOLD

- HOT TOYS Leon S Kennedy (From Res Evil 4) Regular version - $150 - Comes with all weapons EXCEPT the large weapon bag that could hook to his belt. Also the Matilda (Handgun with a stock) the stock had snapped off when i bought it, so its glued on. Looks ok, but may not be stable to hold. Otherwise, all weapons and clothes in great shape.

- HOT TOYS She Predator Machiko - $150 - SOLD

- HOT TOYS Wolf Predator - $80 - SOLD

HOT TOYS - Appleseed 3 pack (Brarios, Deunan and Tereus - $300 (for all 3) - I'm selling these together because i dont want to be left with one of them. All 3 are in perfect shape and have all weapons and stands. I know some people had the rubber suits crack, mine are all fine i checked them before I bagged them. Before you ask, no i wont split them, I want them all to go together.

HOT TOYS - Superman Returns Superman - $100 - SOLD

SIDESHOW - Snake Eyes (V1) - $100 - Again has all accessories some in the pouches on the figure (I wouldnt take the clips out, they're a pain to get back in). Stand is fine, all gear in good shape.

SIDESHOW - Lara Croft Tomb Raider Legend - $70 - She has all the outfits she came with, all her weapons and her stand. BUT she is missing 3 Grenades (she came with 4, I have 1). Otherwise in great shape.

SIDESHOW - Anakain Skywalker (Sith Lord) and Obi Wan Kenobi (Episode 2) - $100 (for the pair)- Again, Id like to sell these as a set. Anakin does NOT have his lightsaber, only the hilt. All other accessories included (In the belt pouches already). Obi wan is complete.

SIDESHOW - Legolas and Aragorn from Lord of the Rings - Both have all their gear and are in good shape EXCEPT the cord that ties on Aragorns quiver came unglued. Its included though. again, i want them gone as a set.

That's it so far, Updates to come later.

Last edited by The Scream Man on Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:18 am; edited 2 times in total

The Scream Man
Something funny about gerbils and pussies..

Number of posts : 774
Trading Status : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling some stuff - Updates will follow

Post by superevan on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:52 pm

Hey Scream PM sent

superevan

Number of posts : 47
Trading Status : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-18

View user profile http://www.evanburrell.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sinigang on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:15 pm

Ht superman returns if still available

sinigang

Number of posts : 274
Trading Status : 4
Registration date : 2010-05-16

View user profile http://www.stoneddownunder.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Scream Man on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:54 pm

Sorry Sini, Evan beat u to it!

The Scream Man
Something funny about gerbils and pussies..

Number of posts : 774
Trading Status : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistix on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:10 am

Hot Toys Leon is MINE! Very Happy

Artistix
So many hauls, so little time

Number of posts : 2290
Trading Status : 16