Desperate for last monkeyman piece - head packaged with STAR - get good karma and all costs plus $10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desperate for last monkeyman piece - head packaged with STAR - get good karma and all costs plus $10

Post by reillyd on Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:21 pm

I am desperate for last monkeyman piece - head packaged with STAR - get good karma and all costs plus $10
I love monkeys, and found all the pieces at a Toyworld EXCEPT star last week. Please help a monkeyboy, and I'll add $10 extra for your trouble. Just need the BAF piece, nothing else.

reillyd

Number of posts : 104
Trading Status : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desperate for last monkeyman piece - head packaged with STAR - get good karma and all costs plus $10

Post by nivek on Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:29 pm

The Toyworld at Westfield Carindale had quite alot of stock the last time I was there. I'm not sure when I'm going back there (it usually depends on when my wife wants to drag me out to a shopping centre!!!) but I can check the next time I'm there.

Perhaps give them a call??

Happy hunting.

nivek

Number of posts : 82
Trading Status : 9
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desperate for last monkeyman piece - head packaged with STAR - get good karma and all costs plus $10

Post by reillyd on Fri May 02, 2008 9:52 am

Thanks Nivek. Another board member has offered to send me the head though

reillyd

Number of posts : 104
Trading Status : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:38 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top