Glyos

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Glyos

Post by Sylvain on Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:18 am

I didn't found any topic about the Glyos figures (or I don't know how to use the search form). This line is produced by a small company named ONELL DESIGN. Their designer Matt Doughty is a true action figures lover. He succeded at selling kind of designer toys for a very cheap price. Even if the shipping cost may seem huge you can be sure that your package will be filled with a lot of freebies. I started buying this figures about 3 years ago and can't stop buying more at each release. They are like drugs.

I'm sorry but I can't post pics of my collection due to the forum limitation. As soon as I will be old enough here and if there is request from other members I would gladly post pics of my collection.

You can see lot of pics on the blog : onelldesign.blogspot.com

The line is made of travelers and kind of vehicles (vinyl made). You can swap parts nearly as you want to let your imagination go. And if you wonder about the durability just look how my childrens like to play with them. No one as never been damaged !
Attachments
IMG_5714.JPG You don't have permission to download attachments.(150 Kb) Downloaded 6 times

Sylvain

Number of posts : 7
Trading Status : 0
Registration date : 2012-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Glyos

Post by TheFallen on Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:56 am

I have been collecting Glyos System figures for a couple of months now. I prefer Callgrim but I have bought a couple of O'nell figures.

I also buy the Glyos compatible Spy Monkey Creations. I did a review on their weapons on my blog = Spy Monkey Creations - Armory Series 1

Here is a picture of my Callgrim w/ Warp Bike and SMC weapon;

TheFallen

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2010-02-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvain on Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:01 am

Nice bike. I'm still waiting for mines to come. I will post updated pics as soon as I will have received my package. I have some Callgrim figures too but I had to pass the Sp Monkey accessories packs. So sad to have to make choice but budget is not unlimited.

Sylvain

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top