Marvel Universe Comic Packs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marvel Universe Comic Packs

Post by ADFarrell on Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:16 am

Hit my local TRU (Northland Plaza) today to find they only had two MU figures (Both Black Widow - both priced at $25 still!) but noticed they also had something I had never seen before...this X-Men first class Comic Pack featuring Jean and Scott.

TRU had them prices at $25.

Also, side note, anyone local to the Preston area? If so... gofigurecollectables.com.au are just at the Bell st/Sydney rd intersection (planning on hitting next weekend) have seen them listing various MU on their eBay site

ADFarrell

Number of posts : 79
Trading Status : 3
Registration date : 2012-03-11

View user profile http://Anthobuzz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Marvel Universe Comic Packs

Post by Juggernaut on Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:15 am

Just found that these are going for $7.99 at Toyworld (promo ends tomorrow). Here is the catalogue (page 5):

http://www.lasoo.com.au/catalogue/toyworld-catalogue-everything-in-this-catalogue-1-2-price-or-less/4re2fz7by.html

I've phoned around a couple of Perth stores, and Toyworld Balcatta has the Captain America/Klaw, and Spiderman/Thunderball

Juggernaut

Number of posts : 190
Trading Status : 17
Registration date : 2011-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Iceman on Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:58 pm

Hi Juggy,
those were the only 2 at Toyworld here in Adelaide too. Okay for anyone that can customise I suppose but nothing new that I needed. Would have liked to have seen the Juggernaut unmasked/ Colossus bar room brawl two pack. Smile

The Iceman
Wants to ride your tail

Number of posts : 304
Trading Status : 11
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Juggernaut on Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:34 am

I'm visiting Melbourne for a week, and managed to find two of these packs (the last of) at the local Coburg Toyworld.

Also, worth noting that Kmart are now stocking those Marvel Universe four packs (Loki/Classic Iron Man/Hulk/Hawkeye, & Black Widow/Captain America/Iron Man/Thor) for $35, which is pretty good.

I picked up the pack with the Hulk, as this is a new figure (re-deco) and the others seem to be reissues.

Juggernaut

Number of posts : 190
Trading Status : 17
Registration date : 2011-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top