NECA Gremlins

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NECA Gremlins

Post by Jor-El on Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:25 am

Couldn't find a previous topic (admitedly, I only searched for "Gremlins", so it may be buried somewhere).

Anyone picking these up? I've ordered the Flasher Gremlin and the first 3 Mogwais from a UK seller. Will probably pick up all the various Mogwais and pick and choose on some of the Gremlins as they are released.

Series 2 was supposed to have the Lightning Gremlin, but appears it has been replaced by a generic brown Gremlin (recoloured Flasher), which is disappointing. Eager to see the Spider Gremlin they plan on doing!

Jor-El
Deserves a NicNatPaddywhack

Number of posts : 1265
Trading Status : 110
Registration date : 2008-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NECA Gremlins

Post by Artistix on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:23 am

I'm hoping to buy a few at some point.

I didn't get any of the figures released years ago. I was waiting for them to make Greta. They have said she will come this time if sales remain strong....so I should probably get buying!

The lightning Gremlin really grew on me. I hope he gets a release at some point.

They also showed a pod at some point, but I don't know if that will ever see release.

I would personally like to see every version of Greta!! But one would do nicely.

thumbs up 2

Artistix
So many hauls, so little time

Number of posts : 2291
Trading Status : 16
Registration date : 2008-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sher1888 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:34 pm

I saw this at Hobby co, they had series 1 on last December. I was going to buy it but suddenly they took out the pegs and it was $24 each. Now they have the series 2 and Jorel have look at it, they have it on your state.

sher1888

Number of posts : 779
Trading Status : 31
Registration date : 2011-08-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top