My teeny tiny X-men collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My teeny tiny X-men collection

Post by ShadowCat on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:05 pm

Ok this is my teeny tiny x-men collection. Im going to have to describe a couple of things due to me crappy photography skills but anywho., Those little things u see in front of Jean Grey are squinkes, i do have marvel ones they are just the few x-men ones i have, um theres my small stack of x-men comics, um, my x-men including the Anime x-men (english sub) and wolverine x-caliber, um there the wolverine x-men racer, taken out of the box once. Um a VHS (yes i said VHS) of X-men thats the Rogue one. um my figurines, the end one you see that i have no ide how it is standing there is Cyclops with light up eyes. This is the reason for me bugging everyone about buying there X-men cause as u can see my collection is pretty piss weak but thats what happens when u live in a small town and ebay is a rip off lol. Hopefully the photo comes up
Attachments
DSCF3546 (250x210).jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(153 Kb) Downloaded 34 times

ShadowCat

Number of posts : 22
Trading Status : 0
Registration date : 2012-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My teeny tiny X-men collection

Post by sher1888 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:09 pm

Pretty Cool, You have those X-Men Classics on box those are rare.I thought they never have been released in here.

sher1888

Number of posts : 779
Trading Status : 31
Registration date : 2011-08-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowCat on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:58 pm

They are? lol i didnt know that. So if i said i had bought them from a garage sale for $5 each, thats a good thing??

ShadowCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistix on Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:46 am

Nice. That Mutant Racer is awsome! never seen it before.

Artistix
So many hauls, so little time

Number of posts : 2291
Trading Status : 16
Registration date : 2008-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sher1888 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:23 am

ShadowCat wrote:They are? lol i didnt know that. So if i said i had bought them from a garage sale for $5 each, thats a good thing??

LOL , yeah that's a bargain.

I ordered my Iceman and Archangel from that line in the US, that costed me a lot of money.The seller did not want to combine postage quote and the figures are becoming a rare commodity, so I had to pay a dime.

sher1888

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowCat on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:39 am

Thankyou Artistix Smile i thought they were pretty cool too, i am hoping to get my hands on the other ones at some point or another Smile

omg Sher thats just not cool that they didnt even combine postage. i know they sell some on the U.S Ebay the figure it self is usually about $25 but then you have to pay $30 postage which is ridicously over priced. Considering i had ahuge beach towel and a couple of x-men shirts shipped from there for $13.

ShadowCat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sher1888 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:08 pm

ShadowCat wrote:Thankyou Artistix Smile i thought they were pretty cool too, i am hoping to get my hands on the other ones at some point or another Smile

omg Sher thats just not cool that they didnt even combine postage. i know they sell some on the U.S Ebay the figure it self is usually about $25 but then you have to pay $30 postage which is ridicously over priced. Considering i had ahuge beach towel and a couple of x-men shirts shipped from there for $13.

More than $25 lol

Thinking back about it Sad , well at least got those out of my wants Very Happy

I buy some MOC then take it out of the box for display .

sher1888

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top