Bought an item in ebay and item did not arrive for over a week now, what should I do?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bought an item in ebay and item did not arrive for over a week now, what should I do?

Post by sher1888 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:34 pm

I bought two ML in ebay, mint with a 100% feedback (seller) paid via paypal.The seller posted on the item on 30th of September and still now I have not received it, I have also checked with my local post if it has arrived .The seller is based on Queensland and I think it should take around 2 days to get to Sydney, if I am right.I contacted the seller and did not get any answer, what should I do in this situation as I never had experienced a type of thing in ebay?

sher1888

Number of posts : 779
Trading Status : 31
Registration date : 2011-08-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bought an item in ebay and item did not arrive for over a week now, what should I do?

Post by Mahzian on Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:03 pm

Australia post has sometimes been pretty slow for the last few months for some reason, I give items 2 weeks domestically then follow up with the seller and politely ask (prompt) if the item has been sent, if I haven't received it by the 4th week then I chase the seller for a refund / restock

It doesn't look good that the seller hasn't replied though, have other recent items sold to other people received negative feedback?

Mahzian
/\ Giant Trunk Between Legs

Number of posts : 1041
Trading Status : 28
Registration date : 2008-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bought an item in ebay and item did not arrive for over a week now, what should I do?

Post by BoloMusashi on Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:02 pm

Yeah Oz Post isn't the fastest these days. I think you have a 30-40 day period with PayPal that allows you to flag an item as being undelivered - in which case PayPal refunds your money and chases up the seller.

I'd follow Mahzian's advice though.

BoloMusashi
Man I'm Dumb

Number of posts : 1508
Trading Status : 105
Registration date : 2008-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sher1888 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:45 pm

Mahzian wrote:Australia post has sometimes been pretty slow for the last few months for some reason, I give items 2 weeks domestically then follow up with the seller and politely ask (prompt) if the item has been sent, if I haven't received it by the 4th week then I chase the seller for a refund / restock

It doesn't look good that the seller hasn't replied though, have other recent items sold to other people received negative feedback?

http://myworld.ebay.com.au/godsngeeks09/&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2754

Some of the other MLs he sold that day got delivered on Oct 6 but I guess not all of it, it says some were local pick up.No negative feedbacks, good thing I did not buy a whole lot.

Thanks for the advice,I will give it a go.

sher1888

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sher1888 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:45 pm

BoloMusashi wrote:Yeah Oz Post isn't the fastest these days. I think you have a 30-40 day period with PayPal that allows you to flag an item as being undelivered - in which case PayPal refunds your money and chases up the seller.

I'd follow Mahzian's advice though.

Thanks

sher1888

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:03 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top