Something a bit different.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Something a bit different.

Post by Spastico on Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:00 am

This forum caught my eye mainly for the 'Finds' board. I'd never have believed toys could be that cheap around here (And I almost burst into tears when I noticed the post about MP Starscreams clearanced to $50 was dated 2009).
At my core I'm a greedy and self-serving person, but that's often mutually beneficial so I thought it might be worth signing up to get in touch with locals in the hopes I might be able to increase my chances of getting cheap shit.
I'm mainly into Japanese figure lines like S.H. Figuarts, Super Action Statue, SIC, Revoltech, Robot Damashii and the occasional Figma though I don't balk at buying the odd NECA/Marvel Legends figure when I can find them cheap enough. If you'd like a more comprehensive cross-section of my habits you can look me up as "Spastico" on Myfigurecollection.

I noticed you guys are into bulk orders, and while there doesn't seem to be much demand for Japanese figures around here I usually make an order from major hobby retailers such as Amiami* so if you're looking to save on shipping I'm happy to throw anything that may interest you in with my order.

*May have to Google that one, apparently I'm not allowed to hyperlink.

Spastico

Number of posts : 30
Trading Status : 0
Registration date : 2011-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum