UPS are a bunch of $&*(@)#$*&$ Idiots

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UPS are a bunch of $&*(@)#$*&$ Idiots

Post by Sam on Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:02 pm

Rant time!

Paid for UPS shipping being the fast safe way to ship things supposedly, and almost half the cost again it damn well better.

• Shipped 2 boxs of things from Matty C on 19th
    recieved into sydney on 21st
    Booked in for delivery on friday 29th. (btw, they WOULDN"T let me request another day so I could be home) I understood public holidays get in the way, but seriously it could have been delivered a lot earlier even taking them into account.
    They tried to tell me a delivery attempt was made on 28th, but no one was home( it wasn't even the scheduled date) But they didn't actually.
    They tried to tell me that it was with Australia Air Express and to call them. Guess what, they dont have UPS stuff.
    They want me to contact the shipper to try and sort it out, I told them its UPS's problem and they should fix it ASAP.

Useless customer service!!!!

Its LOST in frickin MASCOT sydney, and they are the worst bloody company customer service wise I have come across in shipping EVER.

There isn't even an office in Canberra for it to drop off according to the website.

Right now I have much anger squarely directed at those useless freakin boneheads.

End Rant.

I hate UPS.

Sam
Good trader, better whinger

Number of posts : 1231
Trading Status : 1000
Registration date : 2008-10-31

View user profile http://samscustomz.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: UPS are a bunch of $&*(@)#$*&$ Idiots

Post by Dabigfella on Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:09 pm

Ups are the worst courier company bar none. I have used the fast shipping basically since motuc started and I have had SO much trouble with them, I hope they sort it out for you mate....

Dabigfella
Mr Motu

Number of posts : 2344
Trading Status : 101
Registration date : 2008-02-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam on Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:04 pm

Thanks mate, I hope so too.

I just emailed Matty collector anyways, just so hopefully they can nail them on it as well.

First time ever using the fast option cuz i was looking forward to it especially, and it fuggs up big time.

BTW, you see the PMs from Screamy and me? I seem to recall you having troubles with ur PM inbox or somethin?

Sam
Good trader, better whinger

Number of posts : 1231
Trading Status : 1000
Registration date : 2008-10-31

View user profile http://samscustomz.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top