DCSH/DCUC checklist

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: DCSH/DCUC checklist

Post by NiteOwl on Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:28 pm

Just looking through that checklist I have 38 of these figures, I love them. They actually make me look forward to collecting again. Can't wait for that Hal Jordan fig!

NiteOwl
The Goggles Do Nuthing!

Number of posts : 1337
Trading Status : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy on Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:45 pm

just to clarify, have any of the DCUC figures appeared in Australia or are we all just ordering from the States? there's nothing around here.

Andy

Andy

Number of posts : 95
Trading Status : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-08

View user profile http://actionfigureblues.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by drspleen on Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:11 pm

i've seen series one in comic stores. but i think that's it. i ordered s2 from the states.

drspleen
Brother to DrPancreas

Number of posts : 551
Trading Status : 11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteOwl on Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:22 am

Andy wrote:just to clarify, have any of the DCUC figures appeared in Australia or are we all just ordering from the States? there's nothing around here.

Andy

No Andy, they definately have not turned up here at retail, the states is the best place to order at the moment. Especially because of the BAF's, it would be very frustrating to track down a half finished Metamorpho or Grodd at Australian retail (would be nice to be given the option though)

NiteOwl
The Goggles Do Nuthing!

Number of posts : 1337
Trading Status : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BoloMusashi on Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:34 am

Andy wrote:just to clarify, have any of the DCUC figures appeared in Australia or are we all just ordering from the States? there's nothing around here.

You'll have to source them via other means, e.g. online outlets or comic stores. Like drspleen, I've got an order in for DCUC2 and have so far been able to purchase most of DCUC1 through the devil known as eBay - still chasing an Etrigan figure.

BoloMusashi
Man I'm Dumb

Number of posts : 1508
Trading Status : 105
Registration date : 2008-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by behemoth on Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:11 am

OK, I have been doing some searching on DCUC.

This is what I understand to be true:

Toy Kingdom have placed order for DCUC. Yet so far no store in NSW has let me know who is getting them.

I contacted Ryans Toys (wholesaler) who confirmed that all shipments are FOB. Basically this means that a retailer must order direct from Mattel and they then own the stock. mattel Australia are not bringing any in themselves (can you believe this crap?)

Anyway, Ryan's Toys are happy to order them in for me (at wholesale price) but there is a catch......it must be a minimum of 240 pieces!!! They are willing to negotiate with me on how many I would need to buy (already down to 120). Not sure what the case ratio is, I remember someone saying there is an extra Red Tornado?

Obviously I am not going to fund a purchase of 120 figures. What about if all interested parties on here registered their interest? Could we get 20 people wanting a set on this board?

My contact at Ryans also said he could order just about anything (he is getting a lot of Star Wars stuff). to buy from them you need to be a registered business.

behemoth

Number of posts : 197
Trading Status : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BoloMusashi on Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:57 am

I'd be interested in waves 3 onwards since I've already pre-ordered wave 2 and have most of wave 1.

BoloMusashi
Man I'm Dumb

Number of posts : 1508
Trading Status : 105
Registration date : 2008-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2