15ft Hulk statue.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

15ft Hulk statue.

Post by TheMyth on Thu May 06, 2010 5:04 pm

http://newslite.tv/2010/04/30/giant-15ft-incredible-hulk-wax.html

please let me know if the image works or not.

TheMyth
Busted by Adam & Jamie

Number of posts : 935
Trading Status : 33
Registration date : 2008-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 15ft Hulk statue.

Post by TheSweetestThing on Thu May 06, 2010 6:02 pm

yep, worked for me.
also: wow Shocked

TheSweetestThing
Only bows down for Droothr

Number of posts : 1536
Trading Status : 40
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Holt on Thu May 06, 2010 7:56 pm

SHAZAM!!!

Steve Holt
Looks excited

Number of posts : 485
Trading Status : 21
Registration date : 2008-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by behemoth on Fri May 07, 2010 4:35 am

Wow that's amazing! I would love to visit Toussad's to see that show!

behemoth

Number of posts : 197
Trading Status : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sledge Hammer! on Fri May 07, 2010 6:24 am

Feels like a very 'disney' like move on Marvel's part, promotional wise. Would be quite cool to visit I'd imagine, but I wonder if it'll be white Nick Fury, or black Sam Jackson Nick Fury they're using. I'm betting it's the latter. In fact I wouldn't be at all surprised if most of what is done there is based on the movie versions rather than the comic originals...

Sledge Hammer!
Never gets his package stimulated

Number of posts : 934
Trading Status : 35
Registration date : 2009-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sledge Hammer! on Fri May 07, 2010 6:36 am

Press release:

29th March 2010 - Today we announced that we have joined forces with Marvel Entertainment, LLC - to create a unique new experience at our attraction. Scheduled to open in early summer 2010, “Marvel Super Heroes 4D” will bring to life some of the world’s best loved Super Heroes through a mix of 4D animation, interactive themed areas and startlingly realistic wax figures.

Atmospheric sets will conjure up the high-tech Super Hero world of S.H.I.E.L.D (Supreme Headquarters International Espionage Law-enforcement Division) and you will be able to get up close to wax figures of six of Marvel’s most famous names – Spider-Man, The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man, Wolverine, Nick Fury and The Invisible Woman. There will also be the chance for you to “turn hero” in a series of interactive experiences including walking on the ceiling with Spider-Man and stepping into Iron Man’s chest shield.

Taking up 900 sq metres over three floors the experience will culminate in a new animated 4D ‘short’ cinema presentation from world leaders in CGI feature films and 4D attractions, Threshold Animation Studios. Complete with high impact special effects the eight minute presentation, screened in our famous domed auditorium, will be a full surround, totally immersive 360º presentation. The story, scripted by Threshold President Joshua Wexler and Robert Henry, unites a crack team of Super Heroes including Hulk, Spider-Man and Captain America battling against one of Marvel’s most villainous baddies in an all new adventure.

“We are delighted to be working with Marvel and some of the most exciting characters in modern entertainment” commented Edward Fuller, General Manager of Madame Tussauds London. “The marriage of action-packed 4D animation, atmospheric sets and Madame Tussauds wax figures will give fans a totally different way to interact with their favourite Marvel heroes. We’re looking forward to delivering an exciting and dynamic experience and know it will be a huge hit with our guests.”

According to Simon Philips, President, Marvel Entertainment International, "We couldn't be more excited to partner with Madame Tussauds London, one of the world's most iconic entertainment attractions. Marvel continuously seeks new mediums for our characters, and this brand new type of entertainment experience will delight both long-time fans and new audiences alike while providing tremendous exposure for our renowned Super Heroes."

The opening of Marvel Super Heroes 4D heralds the beginning of a five year deal between the two entertainment giants, that will see the experience evolve over time with new elements, including additional character figures, added on a regular basis.

Sledge Hammer!
Never gets his package stimulated

Number of posts : 934
Trading Status : 35
Registration date : 2009-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DAMNATION666 on Fri May 07, 2010 10:34 am

This is an updated version of their movie hulk that was made for Madame Tussauds in 2003. Same exact body but the head is more comic book styled. It looks awesome, but WAY to big!! the 15 foot aspect of the 2003 hulk movie sucked gamma balls!! Still, I would not complaine if I was given one Smile

DAMNATION666

Number of posts : 108
Trading Status : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dabigfella on Fri May 07, 2010 2:15 pm

Now that is a hulk statue! I would LOVE to see it in person!!

Dabigfella
Mr Motu

Number of posts : 2344
Trading Status : 101
Registration date : 2008-02-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top