Looks excited

Number of posts : 485
Trading Status : 21
Registration date : 2008-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2009 OzFigurama Toy Awards - WINNERS ON PAGE 3

Post by Jor-El on Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:47 am

1 week left to vote. Don't leave it until the last minute!

Jor-El
Deserves a NicNatPaddywhack

Number of posts : 1265
Trading Status : 110
Registration date : 2008-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jor-El on Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:08 am

4 days left to get your votes in. I've received no new votes since last week. Sad

If you have not received a response to say your votes have been counted, please feel free to PM your votes to me.

Jor-El

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dabigfella on Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:50 pm

Did you get mine jor? I didnt get a responce from you....

Dabigfella
Mr Motu

Number of posts : 2344
Trading Status : 101
Registration date : 2008-02-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dabigfella on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:07 am

All good, got a responce last night....

Dabigfella
Mr Motu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jor-El on Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:21 am

3 days left!!! C'mon peoples!! I don't have enough votes to have definitive winners in some categories yet... don't make it a judge's decision (I'm a biased mo' fo').

You don't need to vote on what you bought. Have a look at some the review sites and you can take a look at some really cool product that has been released (I, myself, can't afford a lot of the higher end Masterpiece and Hot Toys stuff, but can appreciate the product from a distance).

Anyway, the jist of it is, I NEED YOUR VOTES!!! GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!!!

Jor-El

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteOwl on Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:08 pm

I'll complete it tonight.

NiteOwl
The Goggles Do Nuthing!

Number of posts : 1337
Trading Status : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jor-El on Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:06 am

I didn't get anything from you, NiteOwl, you bad boy...

Only a couple of days left everyone!

Also, I'm toying (excuse the pun) with an idea to post one category result per day in separate threads (with a full listing in this thread once they are all done).

What do you guys think of this idea? Like, not like?

Also... who would be up for a Toys of the DECADE vote? Very Happy

Jor-El

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteOwl on Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:59 am

Sorry Jor, tonight for sure.

NiteOwl
The Goggles Do Nuthing!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sledge Hammer! on Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:00 pm

I'm still gradually working through mine, you'll have it by the deadline though. Smile

Sledge Hammer!
Never gets his package stimulated

Number of posts : 934
Trading Status : 35
Registration date : 2009-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DroothR on Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:52 pm

Mine's sent.

DroothR
Dark Denizen of Bleak City

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2008-03-09

View user profile http://droothr.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteOwl on Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:40 pm

Sent...

NiteOwl
The Goggles Do Nuthing!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sledge Hammer! on Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:15 pm

Sent, for what it's worth. Smile

Sledge Hammer!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSweetestThing on Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:32 am

Sent mine, finally. Took me ages!

TheSweetestThing
Only bows down for Droothr

Number of posts : 1536
Trading Status : 40
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jor-El on Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:46 am

Less than 12 hours left to vote! I'll accept a few late ones, but once the clock strikes midnight here in WA, the voting officially closes (which gives you eastern staters a few extra hours past midnight).

Any votes after the official closure may be counted, depending on how long the prep takes before the awards are revealed. I'll have all awards posted by Australia Day (January 26). Hopefully sooner!

Jor-El

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jor-El on Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:18 am

Well, firstly, I would like to thank everyone who voted. I started holding these awards back in 2005, with a second awards held in 2006 back when the main community was on the OzFigures board. No awards were held in 2007, partially due to the Figurama boards (in which most of us migrated to from OzFigures) collapse. They were very much planned.

2008 was not held either. OzFigurama was in it’s first year, plus I was expecting my first child, so I’d sort of distanced myself a bit from collecting. A lot of lines were dying.

But, this year (well… last year, now) a great many of us have had our collecting bug rekindled. Masters of the Universe Classics has caused a frenzy only matched by the Marvel Legends craze we all went through half a decade ago. DC Universe Classics is also hooking a lot of collectors in. Hot Toys are doing some amazing releases (for those lucky enough to afford them!) while the old favourites of Star Wars and Transformers continue on and on (and on…).

This year’s awards were kind of an afterthought. I hadn’t planned to hold them, but in a slow period at work, I needed something to kill the time in early/mid December (kidding!). I started to get excited again at what people thought were the best releases of the things we all just have to have. So, in a very much rushed manner, the award categories were thrown together in an afternoon and posted the following day for some feedback and requests for votes. A slight adjustment here and there (thanks to Sledge Hammer! For the high-end piece category suggestion) and I’ve got what is a very basic list of awards.

I’ve actually looked back on the 2005 and 2006 awards not so long ago and was amazed at how many categories I included. I think I’m probably in the right manner of thinking by keeping the awards as simple as possible (although I love counting the votes and seeing what people like… hence the plethora of awards in those inaugural years).

So, after about a month of votes (managed to get voters in double digit numbers, yeah!!), I proudly present to you what I hope you will consider to be your awards. We’re a small, but common-goal orientated community here, so I present these awards on behalf of all of you here.
Please enjoy and please comment on what were the best toys of the year 2009.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This award is for any figure based on a likeness of a real person, whether they be playing a character or just of themselves. The person can be from a film, from a television program, an athlete, a musician, entertainer… hell, it could even be a politician (although no one voted for Barack Obama in our election). It is also the only category in which we received a tie for first place!

TIED WINNERS: Terminator 2 T-800 (Pescadero Escape) by NECA; The Dark Knight DX-01 Joker by Hot Toys.

Our first category sees two competitors that were slugging it out for this award throughout the voting. Arnie would get votes and jump to the lead, while Heath would be someone else’s favourite and retake top spot. In the end, nothing could separate them. No count-back was held (to see who had the more top votes) as these two were the clear favourites and both deserved winners.

This T-800 is almost the perfect 6 inch version of a character born by James Cameron over 20 years ago, and is probably the definitive design. The other versions of the T-800 also garnered votes, but not in the numbers that this one did.

The DX-01 Joker is such an amazing 1/6 scale figure that even those who have never seen him in person have judged him so. Not only does he have the accessories to be basically two versions of the Joker in one (both Joker in his regular costume and the police uniform disguise) but the sculpting and overall design is just spectacular.

RUNNER-UP: Terminator 2 T-800 (Cyberdyne Showdown) by NECA.

This one is actually third place, but since we received a tie for first, he will be the only runner-up included. Perhaps released a bit late in the year to seriously challenge, but who can resist Arnie as the Terminator with big arse weaponry?
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This award encompasses all figures based on characters not based on real life likenesses. So any comic character or character from a video game, or those simply designed on artwork are in the running here. It was an extremely spread field, and the 1st and 2nd placegetters may not be to everyone’s liking. But they received the most votes in a very even category. 3rd place has come down to the judges decision, but 1st and 2nd won in their own right.

WINNER: Player Select Dead Space Isaac Clarke in Unitology Suit SDCC Exclusive by NECA.

I’m not a gamer, so forgive me if I have no idea about the character or the game, but when it came to votes, Isaac was the decisive winner in a very even spread of votes. Taking a look at him, he appears to be extremely detailed (which is expected from NECA) but also highly articulated (not one of NECA’s fortes). Barring the Toy of the Year category, this award received the most number of nominations of all shapes and sizes. So to take it out is a credit to those who produced the figure.

RUNNERS-UP: 2nd place – Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles April O’Neil by NECA; 3rd place – Masters of the Universe Classics Man-At-Arms by Mattel.

April came in 2nd place just slightly ahead of a glut of figures tied for 3rd spot. The first non-turtle character in the line has proved popular, particularly with a couple of pack-in Mousers. Good ol’ Duncan from the Masters line has taken third in a judge’s decision. His popularity in the main award was the reason he was selected ahead of a great many others for a podium finish here.

So many of us can only really afford 6 inch or smaller figures. But that does not mean we cannot appreciate product that costs, for one figure, what an entire series of 6 inch figures or more may cost to possess. For those who can afford it, we are truly in a golden age of releases, with not only our favourite characters released, but some lines even have vehicles to put them in! For those who crave more than figures, there are a multitude of prop replicas, masks, busts and statues that really look more at home in some kind of museum for popular culture. In tribute to this, this award honours those releases that, while costing an arm and a leg, certainly give those who possess them their money’s worth.

WINNER: The Dark Knight DX-01 Joker by Hot Toys.

In winning it’s second category in these awards, this Hot Toys release shows why it is so remarkable. A highly detailed likeness and accessories to boot, he could very well be the definitive joker in people’s collections. The ability to also change him from his regular Joker outfit to the police disguise also makes this two-in-one. Out of a field of absolutely stunning pieces, this was a clear favourite amongst the voters.

RUNNERS-UP: 2nd place - Iron Man movie Iron Man Mark III by Hot Toys; 3rd place (tied) – Hellboy II: The Golden Army Hellboy by Hot Toys and The Dark Knight 1/6 scale Tumbler Batmobile by Hot Toys.

Of the several Iron Man releases this year, the main red and gold design was the favourite amongst the crowd. He may have perhaps taken out the award had votes not been spread over the various mark designs and also the mech-test Stark.

Third spot saw a tie between Hellboy and the Tumbler. Both amazingly detailed in their own right – Hellboy is an amazing skin sculpt design over an articulated body, while the Tumbler is insanely huge and detailed, with the ability to fit a 1/6 figure in it! In fact, the Tumbler is probably only suffering from being out of reach for many, given the price point, otherwise it may have figured more prominently in these awards.

I’ll also mention the clean sweep that Hot Toys has managed with this category. Quite a feat given no other company could come close in other categories, but also because of the competition they have beaten out from the likes of Sideshow Collectibles, Takara and DC Direct.

The best line of 2009 will join the illustrious Marvel Legends as the only winners of this award (it kinda helped that there were no 2007 or 2008 awards). Sadly, the aforementioned two-time winner appears to be consigned to a couple of figures here and there following Hasbro’s takeover of the line. But there are new players in the game, now, and they threaten to go above and beyond what Toy Biz started earlier this decade. As we reach a new era of figure collecting, what were the best lines for the past year? Read on and find out.

WINNER: Masters of the Universe Classics by Mattel.

The winner. Conclusively. By an absolute street. Seriously, no other line got close to this one, and it’s not hard to see why. They have taken and fulfilled what is many a collector’s dream – build a line of regularly released figures based on a line that many of us grew up with and probably never thought we’d see. Mattel have had rights to Masters of the Universe (or He-Man, for those who can’t be bothered describing it in a verbose manner) since it’s early 80s inception. The 4 Horsemen redesigned early 2000s line and cartoon rekindled a lot of nostalgia, but many of us in Australia just couldn’t get our hands on these. But by late 2008, Mattel had setup a website for anyone to order, per month, Masters of the Universe figures based on classic designs. And not since Marvel Legends has a line had some many of us gripped to the next release. But unlike Marvel Legends, we have more control to acquire these (even if they are more expensive). It started cautiously, with many of the more well-known characters released, but the frenzy of less-than-hour sellouts have seen obscure bonus characters made available, and 2010 holds more excitement in store, not only for those who love the original line, but sister and spin-off lines as well!

RUNNERS-UP: 2nd place – DC Universe Classics by Mattel; 3rd place – The Dark Knight 1/6 scale line by Hot Toys.

Probably to be expected, one of the lines cashing in on the comic-crowd’s desires following the Marvel Legends downturn is Mattel’s DC Universe Classics. It took a while to get the proper rights, but once they did, Mattel, in partnership with the 4 Horsemen, are providing wet dreams for fanboys who need a few more highly articulated DC characters to match their Marvel counterparts. Even despite many figures being available in DC Direct format previously, many are salivating over this line.

3rd spot goes deservedly to Hot Toys’ line of The Dark Knight product. Various releases of the 3 main characters in Batman, the Joker and Two-Face have proved to be popular, mainly due to the great articulation, sculpt, accessories and overall design that this line offers.

I’d like to deliver a brief eulogy for Toy Biz (now Marvel Toys), in that just a few year ago were the industry leader in collectible action figures , and now are seemingly all but gone. They were trend setters for many of today’s line and their influences can be seen by the number of “classics” lines that other companies have released and by the articulation that has become standard for many. But, with a new era, there’s some heavy hitters in its place. And it would be two very differing companies that would battle for this award’s crown.

WINNER: Mattel.

Just. This was an extremely tight vote. Perhaps moreso than the reality-based figure award. Mattel – the long time competitor who has been disappointing us for most of this decade, has finally realised how to make action figures. Sure, they still produce some complete crap (I’ve heard nothing good about their Avatar line), but with the likes of Masters of the Universe Classics, DC Universe Classics and Ghostbusters movie figures, they’re hitting some majorly iconic stuff out of the ballpark.

RUNNERS-UP: 2nd place – Hot Toys; 3rd place – NECA.

Wow, so close and yet so far. Hot Toys almost came close to pinching this award, which says something for the magnificent 1/6 scale items they are producing. Almost every voter had Mattel and Hot Toys as their top two, in varying order. But in the end, Hot Toys’ quality was not quite enough to pip the quantity (and quality for the most part) of the category winner.

It was daylight between 2nd and 3rd spot (and I’ll also mention it was a bit more daylight between 3rd and 4th), but NECA are continuing to produce quality and detailed 6 inch figure designs. Perhaps a victim of their own consistency, they continue to deliver on their Player Select line while also producing figures for many films, both new and old, and the occasional entertainer to boot.

An illustrious award that has seen the likes of the Marvel Legends build-a-figure Sentinel and the Transformers Masterpiece Convoy with trailer become king, will see a new figure added to its illustrious brethren. From the outset, it appeared that a larger-type figure would be named the winner, but the popularity of many 6 inch lines pulled this into question. However, there could be only one, and a worthy winner has been added to the small, but prestigious list, and has become the OzFigurama Toy of the Year.

WINNER: The Dark Knight DX-01 Joker by Hot Toys.

What a year for this remarkable piece. In taking out it’s third category in these awards, there can be no doubt that it is, indeed, the toy of 2009. What more can I say that hasn’t been said? I have never seen this toy in person (and I did not vote for it in this category, as a result), however I can definitely say it is an extremely worthy winner. This category saw a spread of votes, and yet the top three were clearly in front for the duration of voting. All hail your toy of the year!

RUNNERS-UP: 2nd place - Masters of the Universe Classics Man-At-Arms by Mattel; 3rd place – Masters of the Universe Classics Teela by Mattel.

The runners up fell slightly short of the eventual winner, but both were clearly the favoured MOTU toys released this year. Both offering alternate heads and a variety of weaponry (as well as one coming with another character in Zoar!), they were so close in their votes that eventually it came down to the last day of counting to see the father overtake the daughter. In year in which Mattel has finally come back to the fore, these are two very worthy placings.

WINNER: TOYS OF THE DECADE: Marvel Legends (submitted by board member NiteOwl)

Definitely the toys of the decade. They took mass market figures to another level with articulation and amazing designs. Sure, there were some stinkers, with Scarlet “Mitch” being as criticised as it was sought after, and terms such as “spinning meat” will forever be engrained in my mind. But there have been some beautiful renditions of our most beloved Marvel heroes and villains, all superposeable. And the build a figure/collect and connect concept was made fashionable by this line. They have all but disappeared (see second place for the reason why) but they have set a benchmark that so many current lines now adhere to.

SECOND PLACE: BIGGEST (OR SMALLEST AS THE CASE MAY BE) WAY TO SCAM OUR MONEY WHILST SPENDING LESS ON TOOLING COSTS: Hasbro, for any Marvel 3.75” figure released in 2009 (submitted by board member DaBigFella)

We all knew this was going to happen. Hasbro takes the Marvel licence, spits out a few waves of our beloved Legends, before consigning the characters we love to the same scale as their successful Star Wars figures. And with no drop in price. And no build-a-figure. Sad remnants of probably the greatest line of all time.

THIRD PLACE: BEST ACCESSORY FOR A FIGURE FROM ANOTHER LINE: Marvel Select Mephisto throne for MOTU Classics Skeletor. ( submitted by board member Jor-El)

Ok, so I gave myself a placing. It’s not like I gave myself the award! And I seriously thought someone else would think of this. Still, whomever thought of using the Mephisto throne for Skeletor first is a genius born before their time.

HONOURABLE MENTIONS:

Here are some of the other amusing and clever awards that board members came up with (in no particular order):

- BUTT UGLY MAMMA AWARD: Avatar 3.75” Grace Augustine by Mattel (submitted by board member Artistix)

- LINE I WAS MOST SAD TO SEE END IN 2009: Transformers Animated by Hasbro (submitted by board member DroothR)

- THE “I JUST WANT ONE” AWARD: Michael Jackson by Hot Toys (“Its the award for the figure that really may not be all that crash-hot, but is something I want in the collection someday regardless of price and epic skillz on the part of the sculptor. My award goes to the Hot Toys Michael Jackson figure. It embodies MJ as I knew him first when I was a little kid (and a huge fan). His death shook me severely in a time when I wasn't at my best, and ever since I've been looking to fill a little of that void. Some will be filled once my Michael Jackson Opus (book) arrives this month, and hopefully some day this figure will rest on the shelf or table next to the book. My tribute, and my sincere love for this brilliant mind.” - submitted by board member TheSweetestThing)

- BIGGEST HAUL SNUCK INTO A COLLECTION OVERNIGHT: 7 Street Fighter 4, 6 Masters of the Universe, 2 Nemesis Punishers, and a Marvel Select Hulk in a pear tree. (“And about 4 kg of packaging into the bin at work” – submitted by board member The Dr of Style… sorry about the creative licence I took with your award, Chris.)

- THE “WHERE THE F%#@ ARE YOU?” AWARD: Battle Cat, with runner-up placings to Arcee, Rodimus and Wreck-Gar (submitted by board member Gevaudin)

In a judge’s decision, I’m giving this award to the Company of the Year – Mattel. They are clearly making some awesome stuff. They are just making it terribly difficult to get some of it. Whether it be difficulties in ordering Masters of the Universe Classics to the scarceness in trying to find some DC Universe Classics, they’ve clearly stepped into a position that Toy Biz used to occupy. The vast majority expressed some kind of difficulty with one of their lines, and this makes them a clear winner in causing us pain over the last year.

They produced a major fubar with the Gleek fiasco at the San Diego Comic Con, angering many a DC fan. They didn’t do any favours to MOTU fans, either, by offering an SDCC-only artbook.

Add this with the disappointing effort put into their Avatar line, and as much as they’ve hit a few out of the ballpark, they have had just as many strikeouts. The biggest film of the year and the line of toys to accompany it is just absolutely abysmal.

RUNNER-UP: Hot Toys.

It’s the things we love that cause us the most pain. And clearly, Mattel is that. Well, we may not love them, but what they produce. And the lines they produce have brought us some of the biggest joys of the past year. Whether it be their Masters of the Universe line; churning out DC character after DC character; or finally bringing us movie versions of the Ghostbusters, they’ve hooked us for most of the year, and will probably continue to do so.
Hot Toys has also showed why they garnered so many votes in various categories. They just continue to produce awesome stuff. And if you can afford it… well… can I be part of your will?

WINNER: Masters of the Universe Classics Battle Cat by Mattel.

Well, the entire line in general is looked forward to. Will they follow up an amazing 2009 with an even better 2010? What they have lined up for the first half of the year clearly suggests that. But Battle Cat, the creature that every one needs to sit He-Man upon, is by far the most eagerly anticipated release that I can remember. In just over a month, he’ll be released. Will he break the sell-out record on Mattycollector.com? I’m betting he will.

Ok, the judge will vote on these. Apologies for some of the caustic remarks… I have to make some comments here, all in the name of fun. Wink

WINNER: Seinfeld figures (submitted by board member Artistix).

Yes. Yes. Yes. Who would not want a Kramer or George on their shelves? Or a Newman or Frank Constanza? Imagine the possibilities. Kramer in the technicolour dreamcoat SDCC exclusive… Babu Bott… Uncle Leo… the Bubble Boy… Jerry with Pez dispenser accessory, the FREAKIN SOUP NAZI!!! Best idea I’ve heard in a long time.

SECOND PLACE: Buckaroo Banzai (submitted by board member NiteOwl).

Buckawho? I’ve seriously never heard of this. But looking it up, that clearly is out of left field. Well done.

THIRD PLACE (TIE): Quantum Leap figures (submitted by board member Mahzian); The L Word figures (submitted by board member TheSweetestThing).

These two are so awesomely left field, I could not separate them. Quantum Leap… >_< You’d seriously be out of business with this line. The L Word… Will they include action features?

HONOURABLE MENTIONS:

- Tyler Durden from Fight Club (“I've been saying this for years… give me a Tyler Durden action figure!” – submitted by board member TheGoodDr).

- A complete character list of Streetfighter/Mortal Kombat figures (submitted by board member The Dr of Style).

- New Smurfs, actually 3 apples high as intended (submitted by board member Gevaudin).

- Actually make a 6 inch Christopher Reeve Superman (“I can’t afford the statue, and the 12 incher looks like a voodoo doll. Just give me a 6 inch sculpt based on the statue before I die. It’s all I ask.” – submitted by board member Jor-El).

- Decent Hulk movie figures (“Pick a film, then make some decent figs. The Hulk figs look like a cross between Jennifer Connelly and Chopper Read.” - submitted by board member DaBigFella).

- Marvel Legends releases (submitted by board member The Dr of Style).

- Berk from The Trap Door claymation show (submitted by board member TheSweetestThing).

So, that wraps up the 2009 OzFigurama Toy of the Year Awards. I must say, despite being haphazardly slapped together at the last minute, it has been quite a success and I thank each and every one of you for participating.

Mattel and Hot Toys are the two standouts this year for various reasons. Mostly good. They are the ones to catch in the coming year, so hopefully we’ll see the competitors take it up a notch.

I hope you enjoyed reading this wrap as much as I enjoyed presenting it to you. Hopefully 2010 will bring bigger and better toys to add to the awesome stuff we collected in 2009.

Your discussion is also most welcome here. Not only on these 2009 awards, but for any future ideas to build on these awards.

Thank you all again, and I'll catch you on the boards.

- Jor-El

Last edited by Jor-El on Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jor-El

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sledge Hammer! on Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:59 am

Great stuff. Oddly enough I agree with the vast majority of the results (i.e. they match what I voted for... Razz), and the epic results post made for some top notch reading. Thanks for going to all the effort in putting this all together.

Sledge Hammer!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DroothR on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:31 pm

Exceptionally well put-together!

Thank you so much Jor! Very Happy

DroothR
Dark Denizen of Bleak City

Number of posts : 1511

View user profile http://droothr.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixo on Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:50 pm

I didn't vote - but this presentation of the Awards was, to echo others' sentiments, really outstanding.

Thanks very much. Jor-El.

Pixo

Pixo
Aussie slang for Pixie

Number of posts : 800
Trading Status : 29

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1074937977

Back to top Go down

Post by Dabigfella on Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:18 pm

Shame, pixo, hopefully next year we have a far better turn out of voters, but such a great idea and awesome that you put your time into it Jor!

Dabigfella
Mr Motu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dr Of Style on Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:34 pm

Yeah Jor thanks for putting so much effort into this......results similar to what I voted for but I think we as a group got it right for each of the categories.

The Dr Of Style
Has Zero Offence

Number of posts : 1454
Trading Status : 45

View user profile http://cglcustompaint.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dr Of Style on Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:39 pm

Oh and a hell yeah for Seinfeld figures........Puddy, Frank & Estelle, Newman, SDCC exclusive Puffy Shirt Jerry....oh my!

The Dr Of Style
Has Zero Offence

Number of posts : 1454
Trading Status : 45

View user profile http://cglcustompaint.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Scream Man on Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:41 am

nice work Jor Smile I can tell u now my 2010 figure of the year is in the Armour Plus Tekkaman Blade figure by Bandai; An amazing toy! Its gonna be tough to beat.

But then i have been eyeing that awesome Hot Toys Blade.

The Scream Man
Something funny about gerbils and pussies..

Number of posts : 774
Trading Status : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSweetestThing on Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:21 am

Woohoo, what a great read - thanks so much for your awesomeness Jor!

TheSweetestThing
Only bows down for Droothr

Number of posts : 1536
Trading Status : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dabigfella on Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:43 am

The Scream Man wrote:nice work Jor Smile I can tell u now my 2010 figure of the year is in the Armour Plus Tekkaman Blade figure by Bandai; An amazing toy! Its gonna be tough to beat.

But then i have been eyeing that awesome Hot Toys Blade.
At a guess, it will come a distant 2nd to Battle Cat!!!!!

Dabigfella
Mr Motu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next