Zaul's Sale Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zaul's Sale Thread.

Post by Zaul on Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:32 pm

Yes I'm an Active Member, Just as a whole I dont have time to post much due to work Sad But as soon as my Figure collection rises a bit more I might have more to contribute, It's just I Can only talk about Deadpool figures for so long. Razz

http://myworld.ebay.com.au/z-storepaul

This is my Ebay Page Smile

At the moment I have 2 things for sale which I'm very interested in selling asap as I'm moving to Canada in a month and need to grab some funds before I go.

Not sure if I can sell other things but Figures here o.o but at least one of them is figure related.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=130319606435
My collection of Autobots from the Movies, Special Editions ect

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=130315114491
I doubt this will sell here, but it has 143 watchers on Ebay and nobody bidding yet, so I dunno what's going on. Suspect
H.R Giger Electric Guitar.

Zaul

Number of posts : 96
Trading Status : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Zaul's Massive Sale < Books, Figures, Random >

Post by Zaul on Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:12 am

Hey Guys,

Firstly a Small introduction, I'm selling off 90% Of my things as I am going to Canada in 4 weeks and may not be coming back.
All of my Books, Figures, General Stuff Must be Sold so I'll be putting these listings up on the odd forum that I post on, After a week whatever isn't sold will be going on Ebay ( For a bit higher price to cover ebay/paypal fee's ) So if you want them cheapish try grab them while they are here.

I'm flexible with some of the prices , however I've lowered them to less than what I paid for each one, even the mint condition ones, as I'm looking for a cheap sale.

Here goes.
All Items will have different shipping costs, please leave a few dollars aside for shipping, Items can be put together to save on postage costs.

Everything is in mint condition unless stated otherwise

Transformers Movie 1 and Movie 2 Autobots - Asking Price: $265

Leader Class Optimus Prime ( Movie 1 )
- This is one of the hardest figures to find these days, the Original and voted one of the Best versions of Optimus Toy Wise. This Figure was released and quickly sold out during the first Transformers Movie. He is slightly different to the latest release of him for the RotF Toy Line, However I much preferred this one due to the bulkyness and strong plastics used. He makes various sounds if you press a button on his shoulder and comes with all his original parts as well as poseable hands,thumbs and a Quick Switch Cannon.

Voyager Class Ratchet ( Special Edition ) ( Movie 1 )
- Another extremly rare figure, This version of Ratchet was only released in small quantities nearing the end of the first Toy Line, He is almost identical to the Original Ratchet released except with a much nicer and more authentic Paint Job. This has to be one of my favorite figures due to the fact his arms can turn into a Buzz Saw and the poseability of the figure in General.

Voyager Class Ironhide ( Custom Battle Damage from Toy Fair ) ( Movie 1 )
- This figure was custom painted to have a Battle damaged look, Ironhide is one of the older Autobots and has seen alot of combat. I am the second owner of this figure, The Figure is in great condition and looks absolutly fantastic. I suspect it was a Voyager 1 Ironhide due to the Colour. This figure was purchased at one of the Toy Fairs sometimes hosted in NSW and has been a great part of my collection since I can remember.

Battlemode Bumblebee ( Only ever released in a triple pack forcing you to buy extras ) ( Movie 1 )
- Battle Mode Bumblebee is a rare figure in itself, due to the fact It's the only Bumblebee figure from the toy line to be released with Bumblebee's Battle Helmet down. It's almost identical to the first Bumblebee ever released during the Movie 1 Toy line, but has a rare head on it. Originally released in a Bumblebee Triple Pack forcing you to buy an Animated Figure and Universe class figure. In my opinion it's a much nicer figure than the Revenge of the Fallen One due to it's tight joints and great quality plastic.

Special Edition Jazz ( Very Rare, Were horded and sold on Ebay during First Movie release ) ( Movie 1 )
- This is my favorite figure hands down, the Jazz figure was originally released with a rather crappy paint job. I'm not sure wether fans complained or Hasbro just wanted to make more money but shortly after a new version of Jazz was released with a fantastic paint job , thus this figure was born. It has to be my favorite figure in my collection and I'm very sad to see it go.

Arcee Concept ( Impossible to find ) ( Movie 1)
- This figure was how Arcee was supposed to look in the first movie, but was apparntly cut out due to Michael Bay not wanting her in the movie. This figure was only released in small numbers and is the only version of Arcee with legs released to date.
This version will look slightly different to the Arcee twins in the ROTF movie due to them being changed into a trio in the second movie and given a new design, one I wasn't fond of.
Regardless it's a nice figure and one no Autobot Collector should be without.

Mudflap ( Weird Number Plate ) ( Movie 2 )
- This is one of the latest figures added to my collection, Mudflap.
There were 2 versions of this Mudflap released, one with a number plate saying ' Mudflap ', the other with a strange garble of words, I managed to pick this guy up amongst a frantic trip to Big W's Toy sale at midnight one night. While he's not the rarest figure he's certainly one of the more interesting. I tried to find his brother Skids to put with this auction but due to Hasbro's horrible release dates he wont be released here in Australia for another week or so.

Sideswipe ( Horded and Sold on Ebay ) ( Movie 2 )
- The Current Sideswipe Figure released, a Very nice and yet strange figure from the ROTF Toy line.
This figure is one of the more interesting Autobots due to the fact his feet are in fact wheels, he has one of the best articulation builds I've seen in a Transformers figure and is certainly one for fans of the newest movie.
I had to wait in line for about 2 hours to grab one of these before they were horded and put on Ebay.

Justice League Unlimited Giant Figures - $20 Each or Both for $30

Got these for $30 Each about 2 years ago when the Justice League Cartoon was Popular, Very Nice Figures, Clean, Good Sculpts. About 30cm High.

One Piece Luffy Stretch Figure - $15

Hard to find now days, Giant Figure, Stretches and Makes Sounds/Talks. Mint Condition, Clean ect..

Dog the Bounty Hunter Dvds ( Every Dvd Released to Date ) NTSC - $90

Paid $30 each for these + Shipping and had them imported, Great Series if your into real life bounty hunting.

Light Saber Stand - $20

For Ultra,Force FX and Most Custom Sabers, Can also hold any kind of sword but would obviously look better with a light saber on it.

The Science of Super Villians - $25

Rare Book on the Science of Super Villians, What's Possible and what isn't if you were to conquer the world, eg Doc Oc's Tentacles, Lex Luthors Weather Machine, Invunerable skin ect

The Richest Man in Babylon - $12

A Must read for anyone who ever wants to become rich in life.

Trump Real Estate 101 - $20

Guide from Trump and Trump's University about Real Estate Investing, How to profit from it, how to do it.

Pick Stocks like Warren Buffet - $25

Title says it all, a Book on how to pick the stocks like the richest stock investor in the world did, a bit about his past, a good guide for newcomers to the stock market and for those who want to invest from home and use the internet.

Trump 101 Way to Success - $20

One of Trumps Best books imo, his guide on how to succeed in life and investing, working ect

Trump - The Best real estate advice I ever recieved - $20

Over 100 different Millionaires share their advice on real estate and what to look for , what to invest in ect.

Trump - Entrepreneurship 101 - $20

Trumps Guide to becoming an Entrepreneur, how to do it ect

New Superhero Guide - $12

Guide on how to be a Super Hero, Tax Breaks ect

4 Books on how to become a Human Weapon - $90

4 Books , Solo Training, Solo Training 2, Fighters Body and Fighters Facts.

Each Book highlights a different area on how to become an ultimate fighter, from training alone to what to eat, and even the real facts in a fight, what works, what doesn't ect

Real Estate Cash - $20

A How to guide on renovating property, how to do it, when ect

Prank the Monkey - $20

One of the best Pranksters in the world's book on all the best pranks he's ever pulled, from licking Bill Gates Nipple, to writing a Letter to Charlie Manson and getting a Christmas gift from him, Great Book.

The Physics of Superheroes - $25

The Physics of all super heroes, Can Flash really run up a wall, can Spider-man really use a web to swing and support his weight, Great read.

The Neatest Stock Market Guide - $20

One of the best books in the market period, Gives you advice on everything you ever need to know about stock market investing.

How to make one hell of a profit and still get into heaven - $15

A Guide on how to get rich but not lose your soul in the process, Good book for Christians

How to invest in real estate with no money - $20

Good book on how to buy real estate with no money, how to get properties cheap, looking for foreclosure ect

Learn to Play Guitar book - $15

Tabs, How to Dvds and A Book on how to play Guitar

Disney Song Book ( Piano ) - $20

Just a song book for Disney Songs, Picked it up years ago.

How to buy Real Estate with no down payment - $20

Good book for if your poor but want to buy Real estate and start flipping / trading it.

Striking thoughts - Bruce Lee - $15

Bruce Lee's Thoughts on life, basically a bible from bruce lee.

Bruce Lee - Jeet Kune Do - $30

Very Rare Book, Learn Jeet Kune Do ( Bruce Lee's Style ) in this Book.
Lots of good pictures, info ect

The 7 Habbits of highly successful people - $25

Title speaks for itself, A Must read for everyone at least once in their life if you want to succeed.

The One Minute Millionaire - $25

This book was recommended to me by a friend and was a great read, Has 2 ways to become wealthy depending on how your brain works.

Thanks Guys.

Zaul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zaul's Sale Thread.

Post by Steve Holt on Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:46 pm

pm'd

Steve Holt
Looks excited

Number of posts : 485
Trading Status : 21
Registration date : 2008-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaul on Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:45 am

I also have a Voyager Class Bulkhead for sale if anyones interested.

$25 + $5 Postage

Zaul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemish on Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:08 am

Fine, you got me.
Pm me your bank details and i'll drop the money in
dam bulkhead looking all cool and shit..............

Hemish
Likes a good dead camel pillow

Number of posts : 902
Trading Status : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-30

View user profile http://www.katoots.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dabigfella on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:07 pm

Is that the bulkhead that comes with the extra head? I think i saw it the other day and was umming and ahing, may have to grab it next time i see it.....

Dabigfella
Mr Motu

Number of posts : 2344
Trading Status : 101
Registration date : 2008-02-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaul on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:16 pm

Nah this is the smaller one or middle sized compared to most formers, the big one is cool but ive found him to be very clunky.

Regardless of which version you get they are both nice, nicely painted, nice moulds, just overall a really neat little figure.

Zaul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

World Of Warcraft Account ( Moving to Canada, Anyone want it? )

Post by Zaul on Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:50 pm

Im going to Canada in 4 weeks to live and I wont have time for WoW anymore.

If anyone wants it I've got a 67 Warlock ( Undead ) and a 67 Druid ( Tauren ) on an Aussie PvP Server, with good gear ect.

Cant really sell the account as it would be against the terms of service. So I dunno maybe a small donation towards my trip or a toy or something would be nice.

Anywho its there if anyone wants it, Clean account, whoever gets it is the new owner 100%, Not gonna break the rules Smile

Zaul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ragericho on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:04 am

is it for free? my little brother might use it.

ragericho
Loves (and I mean loves) his vegetables

Number of posts : 1244
Trading Status : 30
Registration date : 2008-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaul on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:07 am

Hmm I guess, I mean I kind of wanted to trade something for it, its worth nearly $200 USD on the black market, I just dont want to sell it and risk getting in trouble.

Was hoping I might get a Transformer or some money or something for it ^_< I want to get champions online which is $70 when it comes out, was hoping I might make that as a donation or something.

Zaul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Massive Transformers Universe Collection Sale

Post by Zaul on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:57 am

I've thought long and hard about this descision, I've decided to sell off my Transformers Universe Collection.

I'd really really REALLY prefer to sell them all as a set, so for a few days I wont be selling them separately.

Moving to Canada in 2 weeks and need them sold, so please dont hesitate to make an offer.

All up I've probably spent between $700 - $900 for the figures, some have been dirt cheap, while others have been full price, and unfortunately I couldn't do much about it.

Unfortunately The Optimus Prime is not for Sale ( 21st gift from Brother ), however to compensate I've purchased a Silverbolt Figure ( $50 ) and put him in the collection for the lucky person who buys em.

All Figures are in Mint Condition and have only been posed or transformed once. Every one of them comes with all original pieces, Soundwave comes with his original box if you want him , Yes its the Toys r us reissue, but I consider him a universe figure.

This would be a great purchase to those who got into collecting late and want to own the Transformers Universe Line.

In this set...

* Bumblebee
* Ironhide
* Smokescreen
* Sideswipe
* Hound w/ Ravage
* Overload
* Inferno
* Tread Bolt
* Blaster
* Power Glide
* Blades
* Heavy Load
* Soundwave
* Onslaught
* Dropshot
* Silverbolt
* Cyclonus
* Megatron
* Starscream
* Tankor

Not sure on a Price, I'd be interested to hear some offers.

Zaul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMyth on Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:29 pm

Man, I would love these. but i don't think i'd be able to make an offer worth your time, and the lady wouldn't be too pleased either.

TheMyth
Busted by Adam & Jamie

Number of posts : 935
Trading Status : 33
Registration date : 2008-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGoodDr on Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:43 pm

I'm all over Soundwave if you do split the set! Smile

TheGoodDr
Lance Corporal in the Kiss Army

Number of posts : 1187
Trading Status : 100
Registration date : 2008-04-23

View user profile http://www.FiguresDirect.com.au

Back to top Go down

Fighters / Human Weapon Books, Become a Human Weapon

Post by Zaul on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:45 pm

For Sale -

4 Books, They all come together and go together, I'd rather not do Separate Sales.

* Fighters Fact Book ( What's really Possible in a Fight, Human Limits ect )
* Solo Training 1 ( Exercises and Training Methods you can do alone and cheap )
* Solo Training 2 ( Even more exercises and training methods )
* Fighters Body ( What to Eat, how to lose weight fast, how to stay lean, How to work out to get either lean or bulky muscles depending on your style ).

After $90 for the lot, + $15 Postage as they are rather heavy.

Zaul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaul on Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:02 am

Looking for $495 Guys. Paid Close to $700 for em.

Zaul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMyth on Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:12 pm

i'm out, sorry dude

TheMyth
Busted by Adam & Jamie

Number of posts : 935
Trading Status : 33
Registration date : 2008-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Final Sale, Moving to Canada Next Week, Everything must go

Post by Zaul on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:14 am

Everything in this thread must sell, Make an offer and I'll probably take it.

Transformers Universe Collection - $475 ( Cost me $700 to collect )

* Bumblebee
* Ironhide
* Smokescreen
* Sideswipe
* Hound w/ Ravage
* Overload
* Inferno
* Tread Bolt
* Blaster
* Power Glide
* Blades
* Heavy Load
* Soundwave ( G1 Re-issue Toys R Us Exclusive )
* Onslaught
* Dropshot
* Silverbolt
* Cyclonus
* Megatron
* Starscream
* Tankor
* Galvatron

Transformers Animated Collection - $185 ( Cost me $260 to Collect )

* Optimus
* Bulkhead
* Prowl
* Jazz
* Bumblebee
* Ratchet

6 Real Estate Books $99 - Cost me around $200

* How to Make One Hell of a Profit and still get to Heaven - Dr John F. Demartini
* The Richest Man in Babylon - George S Clason
* The Greatest Salesman in the World - Og Mandino
* Real Estate Cash - Cathy Jayne Pearce
* How to Invest in Real Estate with Little or No Money Down - Robert Irwin
* Buy Real Estate in any Market without a Down Payment - Susan Smith

Bruce Lee Books $45 - Cost me $100+

* Striking Thoughts ( Bruce Lee Bible )
* Jeet Kune Do ( Learn Bruce's Martial Art )

Brand New Rogue Leather Jacket - Size Small, $140 ( Cost me $199 )

4 Fighting Books on how to become a Human Weapon $90 - Cost me $150

Zaul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaul on Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:44 am

Taking 10% off everything, need to sell this stuff fast.

Zaul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dabigfella on Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:35 am

Interested in the animated stuff, but I have bulkhead already so lmk if you decide to split it up.....

Dabigfella
Mr Motu

Number of posts : 2344
Trading Status : 101
Registration date : 2008-02-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGoodDr on Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:12 am

I'm interested in Soundwave if you want to sell him on his own....

TheGoodDr
Lance Corporal in the Kiss Army

Number of posts : 1187
Trading Status : 100
Registration date : 2008-04-23

View user profile http://www.FiguresDirect.com.au

Back to top Go down

WTS Marvel and DC Encyclopedia

Post by Zaul on Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:15 pm

For Sale -

Marvel Encyclopedia $80
( Contains Every Marvel Character, Team Up, Villian to Date )

DC Encyclopedia $80
( Contains Every Marvel Character, Team Up, Villian to Date )

Zaul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WTS Figma Drossel

Post by Zaul on Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:07 am

I have for sale a New in Box Figma of Drossel.

These figures are super pose able, have tight joints, and overall are really nice figures with interchangeable parts, a display stand and perfect articulation.

Drossel is from a Japanese Disney Show called Fireball ( You can find them on Youtube ), It's been a favorite figure among toy enthusists since it came out, I've got one for sale at the moment.

$80 + $5 Shipping.

Zaul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by simmo on Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:49 am

Zaul, I've merged all of your For Sale threads. Please keep any new posts in here and update accordingly. Don't clutter up the boards please.

simmo
Fap Happy Daffy

Number of posts : 998
Trading Status : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-15

View user profile http://ozfigurama.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaul on Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:59 am

Thanks Simmo, Np Smile I'll keep em all in here.

Also.. your Avatar is freaking me out Razz

Zaul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaul on Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:41 pm

Transformers Sold.
Drossel Sold.
Justice League Figures Sold.

Trying to Offload the Marvel/DC Encyclopedias then im done.

Zaul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top