Musings from around the web on HML 4 and 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Musings from around the web on HML 4 and 5

Post by NiteOwl on Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:14 am

Now, I want to start this off by saying this is NOT confirmed. This is just something I read in a forum over at Toynewsi. Toyglobe.com has cancelled their pre-order status for these two waves stating Hasbo HML series 4 and 5 have been cancelled by the manufacturer.
http://www.toyglobe.com/MarvelLegendsHasbro07
http://www.toyglobe.com/MarvelLegendsHasbro07

Maybe just an early April Fool's day Joke? Toyglobe isn't the most reliable site.... I just found it interesting is all. They spelt Cancelled wrong as well, maybe just a prank. jocolor king geek scratch

NiteOwl
The Goggles Do Nuthing!

Number of posts : 1337
Trading Status : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Musings from around the web on HML 4 and 5

Post by BoloMusashi on Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:42 am

Taken from Fwoosh
A poster's comment on Fwoosh wrote:
From what I remember about Toyglobe its very common for them to list something as canceled by manufacturer. If an assortment number changes, gets delayed, or a case packout changes they usually list the original listing as canceled by manufacturer.
A poster's comment on Fwoosh wrote:
Marvel Legends isn't ending for god's sake don't start rumors based on Toyglobe. Its a delay caused by Hasbro bringing in the Toybiz guys to reorganize the line we should hear more by NYCC. Remember all the 2 packs we saw at SDCC and the Hulk line its not ending.
I guess we'll have to wait and see. Hopefully it's simply a case of the waves being delayed.

BoloMusashi
Man I'm Dumb

Number of posts : 1508
Trading Status : 105
Registration date : 2008-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top