my collection 1/2 scale HULK has new pants, whats your opinion, better or worse??

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: my collection 1/2 scale HULK has new pants, whats your opinion, better or worse??

Post by sinigang on Mon May 17, 2010 4:31 am

DAMNATION666 wrote:
sinigang wrote:Wow! damnation... great looking HULK there.. My friend Joseph and the rest of THE ART DEPARTMENT did Great Justice to this HUlk Project. I'm lucky to visit his workshop last month... Great to know that you support filipino sculpt...

Yeah man, Joseph is one hell of a great guy! He did an AMAZING job on this hulk! And dude, with works of art like this, how could I not support Filipino sculpt!

as a Filipino-Australian I am so proud of what Joseph and the entire Art Department crew have achieved. A few years back The Philippines was known for ReCasting statues and bust. Thanks to those Filipino collectors who condemend re casters. Big part also , are those overseas collectors like us( I consider myself overseas buyer)
I was there last week for a 3 weeks holiday and saw a few shop selling re casted statues ( gathering dust on their display shelves) Which for me is a great sign!

sinigang

Number of posts : 274
Trading Status : 4
Registration date : 2010-05-16

View user profile http://www.stoneddownunder.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: my collection 1/2 scale HULK has new pants, whats your opinion, better or worse??

Post by MAN on Mon May 17, 2010 1:05 pm

Mabuhay!

MAN

Number of posts : 276
Trading Status : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Art Department on Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:14 pm

Glad you like the Hulk, Sean. ANd to My friend Jerome, Thanks for the compliments.

The Art Department

Number of posts : 5
Trading Status : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DAMNATION666 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:19 pm

I dont like it Joseph, I love it!! Your are an amazing artist, and you brought Hulk to life in this statue!! You deserve all of the compliments any one gives you!!

DAMNATION666

Number of posts : 108
Trading Status : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:24 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top