my collection 1/2 scale HULK has new pants, whats your opinion, better or worse??

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my collection 1/2 scale HULK has new pants, whats your opinion, better or worse??

Post by DAMNATION666 on Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:20 am

hey guys, been awhile since poor figurama went down. I left my god awuful partner and moved back to my mums. i feel like a 17 yr old! any how, here are my shelves. i also picked up the hulk vs. spiderman diorama by sideshow. awesome piece. sorry about poor photos:

Last edited by DAMNATION666 on Tue May 11, 2010 4:35 pm; edited 9 times in total

DAMNATION666

Number of posts : 108
Trading Status : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my collection 1/2 scale HULK has new pants, whats your opinion, better or worse??

Post by UncleCletusKasady on Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:27 am

Looking good plenty of hulk stuff to look at.
I want nay need that sideshow hulk/spidey dio.

UncleCletusKasady
Throbbin for a big Fat, Man

Number of posts : 960
Trading Status : 100
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my collection 1/2 scale HULK has new pants, whats your opinion, better or worse??

Post by DAMNATION666 on Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:43 am

ha i want, nay need your maestro custom! its awesome man.

DAMNATION666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ragericho on Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:41 am

i love hulk and i love that collection i always wanted that hulk spiderman statue,..nice wooden blinds to

ragericho
Loves (and I mean loves) his vegetables

Number of posts : 1244
Trading Status : 30
Registration date : 2008-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteOwl on Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:35 pm

Good to hear from you Dammy, sorry to hear about the split. Hope you can work things out.

NiteOwl
The Goggles Do Nuthing!

Number of posts : 1337
Trading Status : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSweetestThing on Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:01 am

One day I hope to have a Clone collection as impressive as your Hulk one!

And I'm sorry to hear about the split too. Hope you're able to see the kiddies as much as you can.

TheSweetestThing
Only bows down for Droothr

Number of posts : 1536
Trading Status : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dabigfella on Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:08 am

Yeah sorry too, hope all works out...

Dabigfella
Mr Motu

Number of posts : 2344
Trading Status : 101
Registration date : 2008-02-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DAMNATION666 on Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:47 am

I am on top of the world now and in controll of my life. thanks for the concern guys and gals. as for the hulk collectiuon, just wait till may 12th when the new merch hits, im going to go crazy!

Last edited by DAMNATION666 on Thu May 06, 2010 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total

DAMNATION666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ragericho on Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:58 am

DAMNATION666 wrote:luckly things are going well. i has 8 years of shit, but belinda has gotten the help she needed and is on track to being the person she should always be. at this stage i stay over once a week, and plan on moving back in on christmas holidays if thing stay like this. but time will tell. hardest thing i ever had to do, but i am on top of the world now and in controll of my life. thanks for the concern guys and gals. as for the hulk collectiuon, just wait till may 12th when the new merch hits, im going to go crazy!

good stuff, im actually after the super hero squad hulk merh my self.

ragericho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by behemoth on Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:41 am

Best wishes on your personal situation Sean. I really hope it works out for you.

I love your collection, wish I could see it in person! Would you happen to have a spare crown for Maestro?

behemoth

Number of posts : 197
Trading Status : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DAMNATION666 on Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:35 am

^sorry dude only have the one maestro figure with crown.

DAMNATION666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DAMNATION666 on Fri May 30, 2008 3:45 am

DAMNATION666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DAMNATION666 on Fri May 30, 2008 10:01 am

well, i walked past a collectables store at highpoint 2 weeks ago, and they had the hulk legendary scale bust. i loved it, but the teeth were a little off. so i left it. went back today, looked at it again and really liked it, so $350 later, her he is:

DAMNATION666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteOwl on Fri May 30, 2008 2:43 pm

Cool Dammy!, any new customs in the pipeline? Also, any chance of posting the Wolvie vs Hulk diorama that you made a while ago?

NiteOwl
The Goggles Do Nuthing!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ragericho on Fri May 30, 2008 2:56 pm

nice new hulk stuff,whats with the cotties cordial on the window sill?

ragericho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DAMNATION666 on Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:10 am

sure thing:

as for more hulk customs, well i re-painted one of the new hulk movie toys. and he came out pretty good. but my camera is crap and the pics i took looked crappy. im getting one of the target exclusive hulks of ebay, and if i can get a second ill swap the head on a planet hulk body. seriously though, since i moved to my mum's, the joy of customising has gone a bit. well, the joy of most things has gone Crying or Very sad . but hey, 11 days till the hulk movie!!!!!! im taking the 12th and 13th off work and will be seeing this movie as much as i can in 4 days. also the new hulk game comes out and that also looks amazing!

Last edited by DAMNATION666 on Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total

DAMNATION666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ragericho on Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:55 am

haha ! ok...nice custom there , u should add blood spots on hulk !

ragericho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DAMNATION666 on Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:45 am

ok so ive moved into my fiance's house, but alas, there is no room for both my selves yet. so i could ony fit in one and fill it with my fave hulks. do you have any idea how hard a task that was??? its like trying to pick a favorite child!! sorry for the bad images!

unfortunatly, i cant get a good image of one of my new favorite hulk pieces. for my engagement ring i had the face off hulks head molded and cast in silver!! its an awesome ring. nice and chunky (like me). the jewler really did an amazing job, it still has all the details. if i can get a decent camera ill post a pic, its hard as its so shiny.

DAMNATION666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Holt on Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:28 am

good to finally have you back man

Steve Holt
Looks excited

Number of posts : 485
Trading Status : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DAMNATION666 on Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:08 am

well its been ages yet again. still been reading but not posting due to lack of net time. thought i'd post some pics of my new thor premium figure and my updated hulk shelves with legendary scale wolverine bust seeing's how we got a wonderfull camera for our engagement. I picked up thor last sunday. i was going to oreder it last year but due to space issues while at my mums i chose not to. walked into comics r us and when i saw him i couldnt walk out with out him!! truly is a god like statue. he is up there with my premium hulk as the best parts of my collection. the wolverine bust i got on sale reduced from $370 to $240 and i have looked at it for over a year. when i saw the drop in price i could not resist. wanted to put him next to the hulk one but both are odd for displaying. if you have hulk to low you cant see his face as his brow sticks out to much. and if you put wolverine to high all you see is a hariy chin and a fat cigar!
also thought i'd show you guys my engagement ring which was molded off the face off hulks head. turned out great. and last but not least, a pic of me and my amazing fiance' melissa. we are all set for our wedding in a few months! cant wait!!!!

and i've been painting games workshop miniatures, but due to the slowness of my comp only time for one pic!

DAMNATION666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteOwl on Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:26 am

Awesome, Dammy. Always look forward to your collection pics. The Ring looks very cool and congrats on the engagement!

NiteOwl
The Goggles Do Nuthing!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DAMNATION666 on Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:31 am

thanks nighty. been ages since posting last. i do miss it but hey, im having to much fun with mel to care much for sitting on net now days. i'm about to start a new custom hulk (no supprise) soon so ill post pics when done. yeah my ring rocks. i wanted some thing original and me and i got it!

DAMNATION666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FIELDY on Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:21 pm

That rings f$#%ing sick Dammy, loving it and that Thor statue is huge huh.

Good see your still around and love the comment - "but hey, im having to much fun with mel to care much for sitting on net now" - with a evil smirk on Dammy's face - lol

Now if I can only find a girl who is cool with me turning up to the wedding in a Deadpool costume and ring.... HHHMMMMM....

FIELDY
Has Phillipinos coming in through the back door

Number of posts : 385
Trading Status : 12
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DAMNATION666 on Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:29 pm

hehehe yeah man dead pool ring and cossy would be SICK! man its amazing having a fiance thats as into all this stuff as much as i am. thor rocks! impresses me soooo much man. so glad i got it as i bet he wont last in store long. $750 was steap but i was not walkin out with out him Smile
and yes, lots and lots of fun with mel Wink

DAMNATION666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DAMNATION666 on Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:44 pm

a few more minatures. the orc warboss was my first attempt at some thing so small. didnt think i could pull it off, and was very supprised at how good he came up!

DAMNATION666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top